I have been playing for two years now, and I decided to get a new electric. I bought one and it worked fine for about a month, but now, the G string always sounds out of tune, and occasionally does go out of tune, how can I fix this?!?!
might be the strings.

get new ones and if it still happens, its probably something else
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Just because a daewoo dealership has a tune-up service doesn't mean that the ****ers know what they're doing (no offense to anyone who drives a daewoo. pleas don't torture your little one cylinder engines to mow my lawn and bump into me)
You could get some locking tuners that will stop it going out of tune. You could try having it set up as it could be truss rod or action thats the problem.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Did you **** with the intonation on the bridge? Most probably it, or you just need new strings.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by melkere
I have been playing for two years now, and I decided to get a new electric. I bought one and it worked fine for about a month, but now, the G string always sounds out of tune, and occasionally does go out of tune, how can I fix this?!?!

what type of guitar?

are they the strings that came with the guitar?

is the guitar in tune at the 12th fret?

g strings fall out of tune the fastest. because they should be wound strings, but on electrics they arent.
it's not a big deal.

you should lube contact points,
learn how to string a guitar with a little locking twist at the end, to help.
use fresh strings.

and click the green link in my sig is you have any questions about stringing or intonation.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011