Picked up a new Fulltone Clyde wah. Messed around with it for a bit. It has this mid bite to it.

Gonna try and a/b it with my Dunlop Crybaby. See if I can get my new recording stuff up and running.

Very nice.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Thanks. It was an impulse buy, but I've been wanting one for a while. My Crybaby just wasn't cutting it.

Maybe I can do something with the Crybaby's shell? I
Quote by The Real Ming
Thanks. It was an impulse buy, but I've been wanting one for a while. My Crybaby just wasn't cutting it.

Maybe I can do something with the Crybaby's shell? I

Mod it to hell? Turn it into a volume pedal?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'd mod the crybaby and either just have 2 good wah pedals on hand, or sale it to reimburse your fulltone purchase in part.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Clips are gonna have to wait. I still gotta load Pro Tools and read up on how to use my MBOX.

I modded the Crybaby already. I forget the site, but it was for a broader sweep, more bass responce and something else. I did them like 2 years ago. I never really bonded with it in the first place.

I rather keep it then sell it. So modding it in someway is what I'm gonna do.
Hmm, I did that as well to my crybaby. But... didn't turn out too well, forgot to measure the switch, and it ended up being too small, works, but not as well, can knock it on/off easily on the treble side. Plus, I really hated the crybaby's treble response, so modded it for much bassier sweep... If it's below halfway heel down, the volume on the 2/3 highest strings just drops right off...

So, I was looking to get a Clyde too, the deluxe probably, but still hows it sound?
Awesome for classic rock/blues I'd expect? And any comments on slightly higher gain...? Not really metal, but hard rock and edging in that direction?

Thanks
Adam
Quote by adzlee123

So, I was looking to get a Clyde too, the deluxe probably, but still hows it sound?
Awesome for classic rock/blues I'd expect? And any comments on slightly higher gain...? Not really metal, but hard rock and edging in that direction?

I was looking at the Deluxe too. Two guys, from my local shop, agreed that they liked the Standard better. While you can do more the Deluxe's settings, the Standard has this mid bite, that the Deluxe didn't have. I'm not describing this "mid bite" correctly, but its the best I can come up with now.

As far as higher gain. I've only run '70 fuzz in front of it and, I thought, it handled it just fine.

Check out this thread. It is rapidly dropping into darkness. I'd like to hear some opinions or some pointers.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034514
Last edited by The Real Ming at Dec 30, 2008,
One last bump before she drowns.

Very cool wah, works well with some gain, think hard rock.
Can get really funky too, which me likey.
Cheers, well I guess I may aswell just try both out when I get to the shop...
Adam
when i saw this thread title i thought "NWD!?!? New WIG Day??"

I wish i had easier access to fulltone gear. I hear all these brilliant youtube demos and think "woah that sounds awesome, i gotta try one of those" and then they just don't turn up in any shops by me. We have nothing but budget pedals (the cloud) and occasionally EHX here (the silver lining!)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.