So, without my noticing, the nut on my jack socket came loose, and fell off. Before I noticied this, my mum had already come in with the vacuum cleaner. Leaving me unable to plug in a lead in to my guitar, unless I do what I'm having to resort to, which is unscrewing the jack socket, plugging the lead in, and then screwing it back in. Which I don't want to do, because I'll end up breaking something. So, my question is this. How would I go about replacing this? What size nut am I after?
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I did, a couple of weeks ago when it happened. Now it'll be gone foreverrrrrrrr.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I am not sure the size of the nut but go to the local electronic parts store (Radio Shack if you live in the States) and buy a cheap 1/4" mono panel mount audio jack. It should have a nut on it and it should be the same size as the one you lost.
Agile AL-3100 CSB, Schecter C1-Plus with SD 59s, Crate V33 Head (modded), Crate 2x12 Cabinet w/ Green Berets, EQD Hoof

Good Traders: jdr94 7PlaGues xXMetal-HeadXx applecakes1207
You could also try going to your local guitar store and explaining to them what happened, they might even have a few spares lying around that they'd be happy to part with.
dont worry you can still have children with only one.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.