Page 1 of 2
k, so at my school im friends with everyone right. (im in grade 11) . like i chill with all the different groups, although i am one of the "cool" kids i guess you can say, this one kid who has like 3 friends is asking me to get him into this party, but like no one else likes him.. i feel so bad for this kid lol, but like everyone will be like wtf at the party and kick him out then i will look like a dick lol.
by the way, i dont follow groups like that, this may sound like it... yea

k
tl;dr

this kid that no one likes wants me to get him into a party that he wont be able to get into.
what the hell do i do.
Give him a makeover.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
if you're so cool wouldn't everyone like him if you like him?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Tell him sorry, but no.

EDIT: ^You are stupid.^
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Let him in, give him a chance. People will probably be gay about it, but that's their decision.
We're only strays.
Well if all hope is lost and there's no way he's getting in then just tell him you tried and failed.
By the sound sof things if he gets in he'll get bullied and raped anyway, so its probably for the best
Quote by cheeseman3001
if you're so cool wouldn't everyone like him if you like him?

This.
LARGE TEXT
you sound so uncool.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

uh huh, you say like way to much. To your problem, I'd say take him, who gives a **** what the others think, I mean he should get a chance to have some fun shouldn't he?
Well, why is he so unpopular?

If it's because he's a jerk, don't try too hard. If it's because he's just kind of...different, I see no reason why he'll get kicked out. Even if he does, it sounds like he would have been pretty lonely and bored at the party anyway.
XIAOXI
Dude this happens all the time for me. I always get my out of town/loser friends in, then if someone says naything I always just say "dude, this kids awesome!" or somehting to that extent, hasn't failed me (or my odd friends) yet! Just let him come and things will be fine, just tell him he can't cockblock you!!!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by adamungar1
Dude this happens all the time for me. I always get my out of town/loser friends in, then if someone says naything I always just say "dude, this kids awesome!" or somehting to that extent, hasn't failed me (or my odd friends) yet! Just let him come and things will be fine, just tell him he can't cockblock you!!!

This +1000

Ive gotten my nerdy fat friends into keggers before this way
love is love // return to dust
yeah give him a chance, let him in
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by misfitsramones
nahhh, the kid just seems like a creep lol....

Well I mean do you know him? If you don't then this just makes you sound lke a dick.
Quote by misfitsramones
nahhh, the kid just seems like a creep lol....

Ok.

You obviously don't like him, so say no. If you are too scared to do that, lie.

/solved.
LARGE TEXT
Just say no
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by misfitsramones
this is what i was effing afraid of... lol

now i am a bi*ch....

no its only because you use like way too much.. and come across a tad douchey..

but just take him.. it'll be awesome.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Holy.
Ok.

You obviously don't like him, so say no. If you are too scared to do that, lie.

/solved.

Well, it depends where he's coming from, if he dosen't know the guy it could be one of those nobody else likes him and thinks he's weird so I do to kind of thing. I mean I've come from that back when I was a dickhead prick and some of my best friends now are those people that I thought where weird.
You're a douche. Stop worrying about your image. Let the kid in, tell people that he's cool and to give him a chance.

Then try and get some.
maybe you should hang out with nicer people?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
It's just a high school party, there will be tons of people there, no one is going to kick him out. Take the kid, be his friend. If you're as cool as you say you are, your supposed coolness will rub off on him, he'll start wearing a white suit and glasses and be cooler than you, everyone wins.

80th best UGer
I think the best thing to do is take him with you. Who cares what other people will think. Be nice.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
If you don't want to, grow some balls and just say no. I personally would tell him no straight to his face cause I'm just too lazy to go through the trouble to get him in anyway.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Does he listen to Slayer?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
TS....I don't like you.

Just let him go and give him a chance. It will make you look like a nicer person, and I'de much rather be nice than "cool".
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
If you were that "uncool" kid, you would really appreciate someone being nice to you and letting you in to the party. Now, how would you feel if that kid said no? You'd feel hurt and disappointed, right?

Just do it.
cool kids go on ug?
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
k, dude you like are too cool for this kid, but is like you might you know, like invite him, because if like you care of your looks, then you will like look like a cool good guy. besides is not like he is gonna damage your reputation right?

k?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
k, dude you like are too cool for this kid, but is like you might you know, like invite him, because if like you care of your looks, then you will like look like a cool good guy. besides is not like he is gonna damage your reputation right?

k?

Icwhatudidthar.

Seriously though TS, let him in, and if people try to push him around, stand up for him. He's probably one of those kids that's just hated for being different.
Page 1 of 2