Can anyone give me detailed instructions on how I would do this?

The combo is H-S-H

Ideally, I would like a three way switch (pointing to bridge is the bridge half of the pickup selected by the main pikcup selector, and vice versa) aswell as my current three way pickup selector

Can anyone give me detailed instructions/parts list on how to do this?
Or point me to a guide on the net.

Much appreciated
youll need new pickups (if the current onesare stock)...very few guitars come with four conductor pickups stock. other than that, use the wiring diagrams thread...they should have this
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking