Page 1 of 2
the price is on there.. you just have to convert the currency.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Ah, Syu , such a great guitarist
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
ok thanks zackk now i just need a currency calculator.
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Schecter Hellraiser V1 Fr
Kustom double barrel amp
Not specifically, but you could always convert the price in Yen to USD (or whatever currency you use) on XE.com. It's probably gonna be like a list price, so you could knock about $200 off of what you got for the price you would pay.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I know but all i foudn so far is the Esp series no ltd series of Crying star rebel
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
Both kick ass guitars but i personally like syu's he to me he just owns everyone else.
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
Quote by Ansatsusha X
I know but all i foudn so far is the Esp series no ltd series of Crying star rebel

Scroll down further for the Edwards model, that's the Jap equivalent of LTD Although, apparently there's no Rebel model there... Which is kinda sad, cuz usually artists have ALL their models available as Edwards models...
Quote by Dopey_Trout
i take your hitsugi and raise you anchang

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/anchang/index.html

Fuck you and your badass diamond plate

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Probably be cheaper to travel their and get it then order it. To bad they dont just sell them in the U.S. I know I would buy them and some other people.
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
Quote by 1010011010
**** yeah, Hitsugi.

Seriously though, I don't think it would be worth buying a Japanese sig guitar unless you actually lived there. It's just too expensive.

True. Custom Shop prices for custom quality guitars though, the Jap guitars (especially the sigs) rival and even surpass most American guitars in quality and playability.

Stupid name.

Damn ESP for offering our American artists to them but not their japanese artist to us.
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
Quote by Ansatsusha X
Probably be cheaper to travel their and get it then order it. To bad they dont just sell them in the U.S. I know I would buy them and some other people.

If I had the money, I'd be all over that Hitsugi sig, and maybe a Lynn. I'm not made of money unfortunately.
Damn Jackson and Fender and Gibson for not sharing their shapes with a (frequently) superior company in the US, but instead sharing EVERYWHERE ELSE ON EARTH

Stupid name.

If only everyone in America boycotted their products we might get them to do it or jsut lead to a very music deprved society.
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
^ Sadly, probably the latter. Fender and Gibson would probably go out of business, and Fender would have to sell Jackson back to it's rightful owner, thereby creating a Jackson/ESP laden guitar community like in the 80's, with Dean and Ibanez (amongst the countless others) lingering on the sidelines for the most epic guitar battle in the history of the universe.

Stupid name.

That would be awesome or we could just the masses to send in letters or emails or constant calling sooner or later someone snap and just end up going crazy or we suck it up and wait to see what ESP/Fender/Gibson do.
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
Or we could just continue to save up and pay for our sexy illegal guitars from Japan and brag about how much it cost and keep people from touching them.

But who wants to do that?

Stupid name.

True thats alot more fun. But why does Japan have all the cool stuff like good metal bands, guitars advanced technology and ninjas and teh best show ever FLCL
Equipment
Viper 400(red)
RZK-600
Kustom double barrel amp
all the guitars essept the sugizo are really, really lame. Im all for extreme designs especially some of esp and deans offerings but come on guys seriously the guitars about as lame as the guitarists and there bands....lol crying star rebel hahahahahaha
^And what you like is better than what they like? It's called an opinion, maybe you'll learn that kid when you drop a pair and realize that Buckethead is overrated.
If you want to import a Crying Star, I emailed Ikebe-Gakki a while ago. The price for the Edwards CS-160 is around 1800 USD plus import tax, it's pretty expensive.
2007 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Marshall JCM900 MkIII 100W Hi-Gain Head
Those Japanese just can't play normal guitars can they?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
excuse me, while we're on the subject of japanese signature guitars, can anyone tell me if this guitar is a strat or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR5xPpkR-V0

it would be helpful.
Quote by AvengedFoghat
excuse me, while we're on the subject of japanese signature guitars, can anyone tell me if this guitar is a strat or not?

it would be helpful.

I love that hybrid picking bit he does. Never seen it done like that before.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by AvengedFoghat

it would be helpful.

It's pretty obvious by the headstock its an ESP, so just check out their strat copies on the Japanese ESP site. Odds are though his is modded, I'm not certain that it is but odds are it probably is.
Quote by jigy-i-joe
WHat a complete waste of time and effort, why would you make a guitar http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/kouichi/index.html

for this guy, he barely plays it.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-k63DVJbmfU

More of a fashion accessory than anything.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't make uninformed judgements. He was a guitarist in another band before going solo.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xS-V4tHbC_Y (solo starts at 2:04 if you're lazy)

Besides, you don't have to shred to be good, let alone get a signature guitar. Guitar companies are a business, and rely like any business on making money. Popular artists do this the most effectively.
Last edited by Delanoir at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by Dopey_Trout

wth. it looks like someone got an eclipse and stuck aluminum foil on it.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
wth. it looks like someone got an eclipse and stuck aluminum foil on it.

^Look more into it. In actual performances it looks ****ing amazing under colored lighting (probably the working functional scheme of the design besides the aesthetic nature).
Page 1 of 2