I'm runnin through either my peavey XXX half stack or my bugera 333 212, I have an XPT700 with the D-activators in it and a RGT42DX with the kfk EMG 81/85 set. Looking to replace the emg's and possibly the d activators if I can find something better. I play pretty much exclusively metaland have a need for excessive pinch harmonics.. something the emg set for some reason sucks at life for, the emgs kick dk at the arpeggios but that is where the d activators fall short while the are better at the pinch harmonics even though harder to find on them
Quote by Il_Dago
(not counting the 19 years I was a virgin and my women all had names that ended in .AVI)

Current Gear
Ibanez XPT700 D-activators
Ibanez RGT42DXFM KFK 81/85 set with 20db boost
Peavey XXX 120w
Bugera 333 2x12 combo
man ive heard bad things about the kfk emgs. but blackouts work always. but u could try regular emg
Maybe try out the 18v mod on your EMGs? It boosts clarity and makes them less sterile. As for pinch harmonics, if I can get great pinches out of my Fender Strat, your only problem is technique, not pickups.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Bare Knuckle 'Miracle Man' in the Bridge and a 'Cold Sweat' in the neck position. You'll wonder why you ever used anything else.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by Doadman
Bare Knuckle 'Miracle Man' in the Bridge and a 'Cold Sweat' in the neck position. You'll wonder why you ever used anything else.

+1
for the mirracle man i tried it and its the best pickup i ever tried (and the only bare knuckle i tried)
i dont know about the cold sweat though

or just do the 18v mod to save money
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
the problem with the 18v mod is that there si virtually no room left in the back of that rgt with the boost switch and all taking up a huge chunk of room, the option me and my 'techy' where thinkin is possibly mounting it somewhere outside the cavity (the spare bat)
Quote by Il_Dago
(not counting the 19 years I was a virgin and my women all had names that ended in .AVI)

Current Gear
Ibanez XPT700 D-activators
Ibanez RGT42DXFM KFK 81/85 set with 20db boost
Peavey XXX 120w
Bugera 333 2x12 combo
Quote by Doadman

Until you try one of the countless other boutique makes out there...