Yes, before you call me a idiot for asking this question, I know am, I just want to know how to change my profile pic
Whoops, you mean the other one...
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
go to the "my profile" page. on the left, click the "my pictures" link. then click the green "upload pictures" link, and it's pretty simple from there. there's a box to check that makes it your new profile picture when you upload a picture.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
go to the "my profile" page. on the left, click the "my pictures" link. then click the green "upload pictures" link, and it's pretty simple from there. there's a box to check that makes it your new profile picture when you upload a picture.

So do I have to upload the picture again?
Quote by Fitzpatrick

if you already uploaded it, when you go to the my pictures page, there should be a link below the tiny picture that says " [+] default". click that.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Fitzpatrick

No. If you just go to My Pictures there will be all your pictures. Just check the box under the picture you want as your default and save.