Page 1 of 3
I have a gf but am completely unattached to her, but still like her a lot. I got friends I've known for quite some time and even if they just all of a sudden stopped being my friend for some stupid reason, I really don't see myself being affected by it even though I care for them very much. I've even gone so far as imagining walking in on my gf with some other guy which used to drive me insane with anger before, but now it's like " Meh, whatever ". Cause I know I can just get another one.

Either I am SERIOUSLY outcome independent or there is something wrong with me, but in a weird way all of this is just very...neutral. Like I don't feel bad about my life at all, I'm very "whatever" about anything that happens and go about doing something else.

I'm not sure whether or not I've made a serious mistake somewhere along the road.

Enlighten me Pit.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Get the sand out of your vigina.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
You've reached enlightenment. Also you have a very serious medical condition.
Feed your mind.
you have noo souuuuuuuuuuullllll
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
On the bright side atleast you're not emo
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
might be a phase, i've had times like that before.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Sounds like apathy.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
^ What he said

And also +1 to laid back =/= emotionless

Take it as it comes

"^ What he said" was actually directed at
Quote by Siro78
On the bright side atleast you're not emo

i took so long to post.. =\
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
I'd actually want to be in your situation. I really wish I could care less about everything. Just try not to be too careless and end up not caring about eating or sleeping ok?
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
A little emotionless ness is a good thing but what you have may be a problem, perhaps its you not letting yourself feel it or possibly its just something that is unique to you
Or a robot covered in flowers. Doing a robot dance in the middle of a field full of flowers.
it sounds more to me like you are a robot shaped like a flower
At least no one can call you an emo now eh? Is this a new craze? People who don't give a ****, this is gonna be awesome!
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
Quote by burningcowsrule
Or a robot covered in flowers. Doing a robot dance in the middle of a field full of flowers.

Shlt just got real
Quote by Big_Rat
At least no one can call you an emo now eh? Is this a new craze? People who don't give a ****, this is gonna be awesome!

Agreed! This will kick those emo's asses!
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by burningcowsrule

how do we know hes not a flower covered in robots? o_0
Quote by kxy1992
how do we know hes not a flower covered in robots? o_0

**** why didn't we think of that!!!! WHAT THE ****!! WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!!!!
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNTdWbVBgc

If you don't at LEAST have a little water around your eyes afterwords, you're heartless.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by rosamamosa
might be a phase, i've had times like that before.

Phases I'm pretty sure don't last as long as mine has.. It's been over a year that I've felt like this.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

it may just be that it's hard to evoke stong emotions in you. for example when my mom past away i felt really saddened by the news but i didn't feel the urge to cry. it wasn't until i flew down to mexico, went up into the villages in the mountains and saw her tomb that i broke down and cried for hours

see what i mean? for you it just might take something very heartfelt for you to feel it.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I'm just like you. I care about my friends. Sometimes, I cry with gratitude that I've met them.

But if we fight, they're always the first to apologise to me because I simply don't care enough to do it to them.
XIAOXI
at least your not thinking "whats the point"

your pretty laid back, thats whay i think.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Does it help if i said i laughed when my friend got kicked in the face while we were being chased by a group of chav type people?

I tried my hardest not to.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Your normal now stop seeking attention

Your not emotionless and you don't have something wrong with you, your just extremely relaxed emotionally
Manchester United
Page 1 of 3