Not exactly sure what this is, and I can't find anything bout it in the Powertab that says what it is.

i dont use powertab but i guess natural harmonic
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
NH means Natural Harmonic.

Place your finger lightly over the 5th fret - the metal, not where you would place your finger to fret a note - and pick the string. You should get a note 2 octaves above the open string.
Quote by blue_strat

Place your finger lightly over the 5th fret - the metal, not where you would place your finger to fret a note - and pick the string. You should get a note 2 octaves above the open string.

this
Quote by blue_strat

And the [7] is also a natural harmonic of course, you would play that one on the 7th fret (go figure) the same way blue_strat said, except this one will be an octave + a fifth above the open note.

There are many natural harmonics, and I'll outline a few of them for you.

12 fret is one octave
9th fret/4th fret is 2 octaves + a major third I believe
7th fret (also 19th fret I believe. Someone check me on this) is one octave + a fifth
5th fret/24th fret is two octaves

There are many more. There is one between the third and fourth fret, at the third fret, a few between the second and third fret, and many many more.
Last edited by food1010 at Dec 30, 2008,
Not too sure but I believe that the NH over the bracketed notes means natural harmonics. I see a lot of conflicting info on this, I don't think it has ever been agreed on. I would play it as lightly touching the string at the numbered fret and pick it just as you remove the fretting finger from the string, therefore inducing a natural harmonic. Hope this helps, if I'm wrong sorry, there are so many interpretations tab out there.