This is totally random but this forum's so active I figured someone would know what I'm talking about.

I just got WAY into Bernard Cornwell, especially his Sharpe series... I know there's a bunch of movies of them with Sean Bean... two questions though... are they worth watching (since they're only TV movies) and which one should I watch first?
I love the Sharpe series also . The tv series was good, but don't expect anything close to the books. Start with Sharpe's Rifles and work your way through the Peninsular war series then watch the episodes set in India, in the tv series they are set after the peninsular war rather than before. Oh, and Sharpe's Gold sucks so try to avoid that if you can.
Sean Bean will kick the crap out of you if you don't watch them. I've been in his local pub so you can all suck my balls
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I love the series, books and television

and my surname is also Sharp so suck on that!
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Its Boromir
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
bernard cornwell is a fab authour.
try his grail quest series starting with harlequin.
the sharpe series or films, tv shows( dont know what to call them , they are 2 hours long)
good, sometimes drags, combat is fun to watch,
watch them, its onyl a week of ur life u waste
i love them.!
good luck.
Yeah I just finished the Saxon quest series (well the ones that are out... can't wait for the next one!)

I'd already read the Arthur trilogy which was ****ing amazing too.

Just started the Sharpe series (starting with the Indian trilogy)... shaping up to be great as well.

I love the characters, they're all badasses.
Quote by WNxScythe
This is totally random but this forum's so active I figured someone would know what I'm talking about.

I just got WAY into Bernard Cornwell, especially his Sharpe series... I know there's a bunch of movies of them with Sean Bean... two questions though... are they worth watching (since they're only TV movies) and which one should I watch first?

I have most of the books, they're really good.

Pretty much any of the tv shows are worth watchin, some have large-scale battles, some are more story-line centered.

They made a new one this year on ITV, it's important to remember that the majority of the tv shows don't reflect the books, and that some of the books were written to represent the tv show produced first.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Have the books on my shelf, still have to get around to reading them. I love the movies; Sean Bean's a great actor.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance