has anyone ever meditated and tried to open or strengthen the chakras by meditating?
I just came home from a 10 hour train ride, and spent most of the time concentrating on my inner self, and tried to sense and open as many chakren as possible. has anyone else dealt with these things?

EDIT: and NO, I'm not talking about naruto!!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Dec 30, 2008,
Damn. Sounds like some intense ninja stuff.

No, I haven't. Sounds like fun though.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
its a mental thing, by thinking about bettering yourself you released hormones that cause any feelings you then had afterward
Eh, I don't buy it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!

Oh...nvm.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Is there any evidence for these chakras?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
how can you not "believe" in meditation, especially if you haven't tried it

it's not like voodoo magic or anything it's mainly controlled breathing, but I guess everyone would rather just take pills or drink
Quote by captain Trips

it's not like voodoo magic or anything it's mainly controlled breathing, but I guess everyone would rather just take pills or drink

that way we can be loud, and at peace!
I love fried chakren.

Huh? What's that?

Oh. I thought he said "chicken.'

Nevermind.
Quote by captain Trips

thats the thing, meditation and "chakra" are about finding an inner strength within oneself, without magic or an omniscient god, and being able to connect with said strength with concentration... am I high, even though I haven't taken any drugs, or am I crazy for imagining a field where all feelings become one?
no you're not crazy, it's just this kind of stuff never made it into western culture, so it just sounds like you're practicing witchcraft or it's silly ninja make-believe crap to most people.
Srsly sounds like narutoe
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by captain Trips
no you're not crazy, it's just this kind of stuff never made it into western culture, so it just sounds like you're practicing witchcraft or it's silly ninja make-believe crap.

it's none of that stuff, meditation has nothing to do with that!

it has to do with concentration, like focusing on a ball whilst playing tennis
(this really helped me become local champion in the sport, btw)
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or just misread my post, but I've been taught how to meditate and I've been doing it for like 10 years, I know it isn't magic
Quote by captain Trips
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or just misread my post, but I've been taught how to meditate and I've been doing it for like 10 years, I know it isn't magic

I'm agreeing with you! meditation isn't magic, and most people haven't accepted it in the western world
oh sorry man lol, it's just funny cause it seems like hocus pocus to everyone or they just reference like dragon ball Z or something
I henceforth dub thee Shinobi. Your pet wolfhound and ninja garb will be available at the checkout counter.
Quote by BlackandSilver
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!

Oh...nvm.

sexy jutsu!!! (you so got pwned)
I meditate every few days... It makes me feel pretty good about myself after it, but I had to get into a steady rhythm of doing it first which was hard. If you do it though, it feels good. I also found this great meditation tool that you can listen to while you meditate that uses binural(sp?) beats to get you into the deeper stages of meditation quicker, and it also helps release endorphynes in a small ammount to make you feel a bit better. It's called Life-flow. You can get a free sample on their website, it's worth it, just google it.