Awesome.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Damn dude, you've got some chops. The lead playing was awesome, what are you using to loop the parts? Anyway, that was some very high quality playing my friend, i'm impressed.

Gave it 5 stars, maybe you could hit my thread in return and leave a rating if you catch some time, good playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-HIrP8AK18
Thanks! HendrixSRV I hit up your Moneytalks vid, sounded pretty good! I use a Digitech JamMan pedal for most of my loops.

Cheers,
J
Did you just use a camcorder to record the audio as well as the video?

And the playing is good, but like the one guy said on the Youtube comment, you should work on taking your solo somewhere, kind of like telling a story. It seems like you just kind of ramble on and don't really convey and ideas. No biggie though, as it's much easier said than done and I could often give myself the same comment.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Yes I did.

Yeah, this is just me jamming/improv on the spot and not a composition. If you want to see more songs/videos that I did that are compositions feel free to check the other stuff on my youtube channel. Thanks for watching!

Cheers,
J
Brillaint, i love the improv and the tone. Is that a Fishman pickup? It looks like one, i was gunna say if it responds to body vibration you should add it some precussive stuff by hitting or tapping the body just to get some cool sounds in the loop. I use an LR Bagg M1A with pickups body stuff, i really recommend it if your thinking of getting something new. Other than that theres not much i can say, really good stuff.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1035988
Thanks! Yes it's a Fishman humbucking pickup I got recently. I really like it too. I'll crit you back asap.

Cheers,
J