OK, I have a few questions I have about this thing, firstly, what is Digitech's R.R.P. for this pedal? Next, I want to know have Digitech discontinued this pedal? Finally, if Digitech have discontinued it, WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE IT???????
I've never seen that before.

It was a pretty sick burn in my opinion.

:P
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Quote by col50
Dam people are still using letmegooglethatforyou, its soo old

Wait really? I only recently just saw it and thought it was hilarious. In fact, I replied to this thread so I could try using it instead of actually typing out "google."

Regardless, all anyone could really have done was run a google search anyway, unless any of us work for Digitech, but there is a good chance that it was discontinued because of the same reason most discontinued products are discontinued, it either sucked and/or didn't sell well. Usually both.
Quote by al112987
Wait really? I only recently just saw it and thought it was hilarious. In fact, I replied to this thread so I could try using it instead of actually typing out "google."

Regardless, all anyone could really have done was run a google search anyway, unless any of us work for Digitech, but there is a good chance that it was discontinued because of the same reason most discontinued products are discontinued, it either sucked and/or didn't sell well. Usually both.

That's what i was told it was discontinued for.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1