hey guys i am starting a new online band a metal core one we have a guitarist and a drummer we are looking for another guitarist a bassist and a vocalist and maybe keyboard we have some vocals as i can do metal vocals i just don't have the time to record so please reply if you can join also send me a message at

www.Myspace.com/stj646

thanks in advanced
alright so together we have a drummer a bassist a guitarist now we still need another guitarist and vocalist thank you guys
I'll be your lead guitar if you want. I use Sony Acid Pro to record, that or Adobe Audition. Message me at Thetr00per@live.com if you want me, or just post here either works
I'm Luke.
Quote by Datrooper
I'll be your lead guitar if you want. I use Sony Acid Pro to record, that or Adobe Audition. Message me at Thetr00per@live.com if you want me, or just post here either works

Dude That Would be AWESOME man i have been playing for only about 2 years so a better guitarist would kick ass man
Quote by blacklabel22333
im up for bass. and i mix for a studio so i can mix and master too. message me.

and this will be freaking awesome to if u can record as well
Quote by Yoda_is_real
i dont have it yet i have to get it

Ok, when are you going to get it? No offense, but you probably need to get it as soon as possible
I'm Luke.
i also will get an msn account. i use adobe audition. so every one here has the ability to record or what?
okay sick. i will post my msn as soon as i make it today or tommorow. I can tell you like bring me the horizon from your myspace. i really like them too so maybe we could use them as a n influence
Quote by blacklabel22333
okay sick. i will post my msn as soon as i make it today or tommorow. I can tell you like bring me the horizon from your myspace. i really like them too so maybe we could use them as a n influence

Dude there one of my favorite bands dude that would be sick and its awesome you like them
yeah, because my last part is .live.com i wanted it that way, but most peoples are .hotmail.com
I'm Luke.
hmm that is really wierd but i didnt sign up for messenger went to MSN i and signed for email if that is the same thing my bad i am a little bad at internet stuff but mine is
seanbo646@hotmail