TS...This isn't just a thread to show off your gear, isn't it?

*wags finger*

Naughty naughty. Someone needs a spanking!
nice strings on the tele.. not..

but i have a TT.. WOO for that..

what did you use as a cab?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by eurotrashed
show of what?

Most of it belongs in the dump

I know a lot of guitarists who would be more than happy with what you have there so saying "it belongs in the dump" is kinda dumb when you're sitting on that much gear .

Seems like a show off pic to me

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

ditch the epiphones, fenders and acoustics, replace with Jackson USA Soloists and a KE1
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Its a Blackheart cab.

I picked that up today and I have all this other crap laying around and I am running out of room, so I took a picture of the pile.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
ditch the epiphones, fenders and acoustics, replace with Jackson USA Soloists and a KE1

Epi isn't even mine, everyone needs acoustics, and I don't play metal so why would I need a Soloist?
No, you don't need "at least 3 more guitars" you need a few GOOD guitars instead. Why don't you sell all that crap and get yourself one or two decent guitars. That takes care of your GAS and space problem, kill two birds with one stone.
Quote by TrasherFromHell
No, you don't need "at least 3 more guitars" you need a few GOOD guitars instead. Why don't you sell all that crap and get yourself one or two decent guitars. That takes care of your GAS and space problem, kill two birds with one stone.

Wow, I knew this forum had ignorance on it, but wow.

The Washburn I would put up against ANY SG.
The Strat is one of the most resonant Strats I have ever played

I do need a good Tele, and P90 guitar like an SG Classic. Or I might combine the two and get a Tele with a P90 neck pickup or a G&L ASAT Special. Then I want another Strat, possibly a double fat Strat for alternate tunings. And I would have guitars to cover all bases.
Quote by eurotrashed

I do need a good Tele, and P90 guitar like an SG Classic. Or I might combine the two and get a Tele with a P90 neck pickup or a G&L ASAT Special. Then I want another Strat, possibly a double fat Strat for alternate tunings. And I would have guitars to cover all bases.

This coming from the person who created a thread basically calling their gear garbage and then gets pissy and defends said gear when someone agrees with what they said about it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by eurotrashed

Alright, let me clear this up. I'm not ignorant, and I didn't mean it in a bad way, sorry about that. The reason I said that is because you came off as unhappy with some of the stuff you got when you said that most of it belongs in the dump. So I was just suggesting you'd get rid of some of that stuff and get something that satisfied you.
So, if you don't want to get rid off of that stuff, I would suggest that you buy one of those guitar stands that can hold up to about 6 guitars, which will save up space.
Quote by Pr0gNut
This coming from the person who created a thread basically calling their gear garbage and then gets pissy and defends said gear when someone agrees with what they said about it.

Yeah, "pissy", whatever you say there, chief.

I forgot everyone on this site knows everything and anything especially sarcasm, of course any 16 or 18 year old knows everything by that age, huh?

Quote by TrasherFromHell

So, if you don't want to get rid off of that stuff, I would suggest that you buy one of those guitar stands that can hold up to about 6 guitars, which will save up space.

I keep pushing that back because it always seems "right" to spend money on more gear instead. Stand or new tubes... stand or EQ pedal.... stand or new PUs.... stand always loses. lol
Last edited by eurotrashed at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by eurotrashed

I forgot everyone on this site knows everything and anything especially sarcasm, of course any 16 or 18 year old knows everything by that age, huh?

I keep pushing that back because it always seems "right" to spend money on more gear instead. Stand or new tubes... stand or EQ pedal.... stand or new PUs.... stand always loses. lol

you = chill the f**k down!!!! you got more gear than a lot of people!!! be very fortunate that you got your gear. if you don't like something, mod it! don't complain!
Seems to me like you're gonna end up needing it eventually though. Well think of it this way then; the more room you make, the more stuff you can get LATER to fill that space.
Quote by eurotrashed

Jesus you're a whiny **** eh?

Look,you posted a pointless thread complaining about something that can be solved with a guitar stand or some wall hangers then got lippy when people gave you advice.I may not be a 40 year veteran but I don't have to be to spot a whiny douche that's complaining about something that a lot of people would be more than happy to have.

Stop whining
Get a ****ing stand
Put strings on that tele!

/thread

Really be grateful for what you have Ive only got 1 guitar and youve got like 5
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Really be grateful for what you have Ive only got 1 guitar and youve got like 7

+1 and correction made ^_^
it might just be a reflection from the camera or whatever, but the finish on that strat looks really nice.
I'm going to ignore the ignorance in the thread of people that can't read, of those that can't understand sarcasm even when it is stated as sarcasm, ignore people freaking out in here in response to me "freaking out"

Anyway, I do only have 5 guitars. The LP isnt mine and the Tele doesn't constitute as a guitar, its just fire wood.

The Strat is Midnight "Blue." It looks cool in sunlight but other times its just purple... I wish it was Sonic Blue. At the moment it is my #1 still
i dont get it

you say its trash, then defend it.

you say its not just to show off your gear, but then tell us how good such and such an item is.

i still dont get it and i see no point. if you want to post pics of your gear, do it in the gear sticky.