will this bridge(http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender--62-Reissue-Stratocaster-Tremolo-Bridge-361340-i1130092.gc) fit on my guitar (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-by-Fender-Bullet-Electric-Guitar-with-Tremolo-104494315-i1385540.gc)

my origional bridge was nearly impossible to fix, because alot of the little screws were broken because of my allen keys.(i'm talkin about the ones for adjusting action) Also, it's a Squire, so it tends to go out of tune quite a bit.
jeez!!! dude, you're paying as much for the guitar just for the bridge! it ain't worth it! i'd just get a new guitar instead. get a Fender MIM standard... or a schecter omen 6
Quote by hawk5211
and no it wont fit, at least not well.

If you even dare to put a part this expensive on a guitar that cheap i will personally laugh in your face, but w/e its your money...

seriously, the tremelo system he put up is just as expensive as his guitar lol
Quote by randomhero93
jeez!!! dude, you're paying as much for the guitar just for the bridge! it ain't worth it! i'd just get a new guitar instead. get a Fender MIM standard... or a schecter omen 6

This but on brand I say my usual which is ibanez
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
It would be much better to just get a new guitar...preferably one that's good. But as for your question no it won't fit at least not well like hawk said.
I dont really use a trem, but realized that the trem was more exepensive. my budget is about 200 dollars(christmas money)
Yeah get a new guitar or new amp its not really worth it to put one part in a guitar thats worth more than the entire thing
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Yeah get a new guitar or new amp its not really worth it to put one part in a guitar thats worth more than the entire thing

This.

Save up your cash and just buy a new guitar that stomps your current one.Or a new amp if you're having amp issues.Look at it this way,no matter how much you dress up a smelly and diseased hooker,she's still a smelly and diseased hooker.Instead of trying to fix up a low end guitar just save your money and go for a nice guitar like a higher end MIM fender or even a used MIA model.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

You dont need an official fender bridge there are ones available for less than half that. The 6 screw vintage should go on without problems. Its the 2 screw bridge that has the metric inch problem. BUT if you are doing alot of crazy stuff on the wammy a new one wont fix it. The plastic nut creates part of the tuning problem along with the cheap tuners used on squires. So if you want a guitar with a wammy then save up and buy a different guitar.