The only diffrence is the body, so whatever your preference is on body.

Personally, I like the sg.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by cantcme2

If you go with the RG you'll end up having to replace the trem at some point probably. The ZR is more stable than the Edge as well. That being said, i dont think it has the range of an edge bridge.

Other than that it's body, sound, and feel preference.
so the zr doesnt let you dive as deep as the edge 3? how bad is the edge 3? theres a difference between "not as good as other models" and "it breaks after a week"
ZR lets you dive as deep as you want. Pull up isn't as good, but that's a general trait of all low profile trems. Edge III is closer to "breaks after a week" than "it could be better". If you're a heavy trem user, definitely the former. If you don't use your trem, you might never even notice how shit it is. It won't spontaneously combust for no reason, but it doesn't play well with endurance trials either.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
The 350DX is great. The thin neck is perfect, especially if you do a lot of shredding. I don't know why everyone hates III's so much. I haven't had a problem with mine, and I divebomb constantly.
get an s470, trust me its basically those with a good tremolo
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Yeah the 350DX isnt that bad im always afraid that the trem is gonna go out on me though lol but with proper set up it works great for the price
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by BackDoorEntry
get an s470, trust me its basically those with a good tremolo
Might as well get the S320 then, no? It's basically one of those with a good tremolo.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
The edge III trem isn't as bad as people say. Get the RG350DX
I leik music
i've never owned a guitar with a floating trem, how much easier is the zr to set up/maintain than the edge 3?