I recently switched over to playing 7 strings so now my 6 strings don't get any attention,so I'm selling them off to fund the purchase of a tube combo.

Currently I have a Jackson DK2S and an Ibanez 540R for sale

The Jackson is a 2008 MIJ model with and alder body,maple neck,RW fretboard and red dyed flame maple veneer top.It has a jackson licensed FR trem bridge and jackson tuners.The pups are a Duncan JB in the bridge,a Duncan single coil in the middle,and a sustainiac sustainer pickup in the neck.The controls are Vol/Tone/and an intensity control for the sustainer system.There are two mini switches that control the sustainers mode and turn it on and off.The guitar is in very good condition,just a few pick scratches and normal wear and tear from being used but it plays great and sounds awesome.

The Ibanez is a 1990 model.The parts were made in Japan and then assembled in Ibanez's USA factory in Pennsylvania.The body is basswood and the neck is maple with a RW fretboard w/ 22 frets.This guitar was actually the father of the Joe Satriani siggy model.When Joe went to Ibanez and decided on this body style for the JS series production of the 540 radius models was canceled.It has a dark metallic blue finish with a few light scratches and a small dent near the input jack that is only in the paint,not the wood.It has IBZ/USA pickups in an HSS configuration and a low pro trem bridge.Vol/tone controls with a 5 way switch and gotoh tuners finish off this sweet 6 string.

My asking price is 600 USD for the Jackson and 500 USD for the Ibanez

I'm willing to negotiate on the price

Drop me a message in my profile if you are interested and we can arrange the sale through Ebay or local pickup.

I wouldn't be selling these guitars if I still played 6 strings but since I made the switch,they're just money I'm not using basically.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.