Page 1 of 5
Yeah so I thought I'd be nice- my sister had no plans and said I'd let her come over. I figured she'd bring some friends and I was hoping for this to alleviate a possible sausage fest incident.

A couple of her friends are hot as hell- and 18..so yeah, open game...I'm 20 so meh..

But yeah..now for the problem. So I just got a text and an email message saying I'm coming over but with this new guy I met and guess what - her friends aren't coming.

Now I have some wannabe gangster on my hands and a sausage fest basically.

Epic Fail. I guess I'm just gonna get drunk and hope something comes up now......

*facepalm*
Hottest couple of the year award?

I think we have contenders.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

POPPED COLLAH, BRAH

And WTF, he looks like an obese 13yo..

(and she looks like a mix between jennifer aniston and a horse)

EDIT: why did she feel the need to email AND text you?..

Teamail
Does your sister spray tan?
Looks like it

EDIT: just noticed the kid's popped collar

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by boreamor
You sister needs to keep off the crack.

I thought his sister was pretty hot.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Yeah she's 17 and this kid is apparently 15. I was like wtf?

I texted her saying none of his friends can come over. Basically me, my26 yr old roomate and about 4 other guys 18+ and a couple girlfriends have a 15yr old gangsta posse on our hands..

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Yeah she's 17 and this kid is apparently 15. I was like wtf?

I texted her saying none of his friends can come over. Basically me, my26 yr old roomate and about 4 other guys 18+ and a couple girlfriends have a 15yr old gangsta posse on our hands..

Wat.
Quote by Aaron0612
Kick his ass.

Please god.

Yeah I have a feeling this is an accident waiting to happen...
lol sorry dude. i'll probably just be high as a kite playing WoW so...at least you have real friends.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I feel bad, but I'm laughing my ass of right now
good luck
You are now blinking manually
Tell us how it goes.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by boreamor
Wat.

He is apparently some cool kid in Grade 10 at her school he liek "totally mackz all the ladiez yo"

He is apparently gangsta to the max- he raps and draws graffiti lol

I'm hopin he ain't packin any heat lol

Does she have a history of being attracted to douches or is this her first?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Gargantuan
INVITE WOMEN OVER YOURSELF instead of making your sister do it for you

I'll be honest- my girlfriend broke up with me a couple days ago...lets just say it has to do with a skidmark in underwear and an accidental motion towards her face...someone quoted it in my profile- but yeah, I thought 5 or 6 drunk 18 yr olds woulda been fun..
Quote by Jericho114
Hottest couple of the year award?

I think we have contenders.

yea, the shirt just brings them over the edge
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I'll be honest- my girlfriend broke up with me a couple days ago...lets just say it has to do with a skidmark in underwear and an accidental motion towards her face...someone quoted it in my profile- but yeah, I thought 5 or 6 drunk 18 yr olds woulda been fun..

I see, sorry to hear that.
Hope the New Year is better

MC name = Bearrorism
I'd say the only thing he's packing is fudge. And possibly some donuts
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Just play the "im the really pissed off over protective brother" and go nuts when he does anything wrong

Should give you some lulz
If he shows up I'll try and get pics and a possible mp3 recorded with my phone of him "bustin out some freestylz"

lol
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Oh, ****. I just read the quote in your profile and I can't stop laughing. That sucks for you, but really... lol.

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
If he shows up I'll try and get pics and a possible mp3 recorded with my phone of him "bustin out some freestylz"

lol

Just go fap-driving again :p
Child of the Fence and Guitar n00b.
Quote by superunknown

It had to be done.

haha

This is win!
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
He is apparently some cool kid in Grade 10 at her school he liek "totally mackz all the ladiez yo"

He is apparently gangsta to the max- he raps and draws graffiti lol

I'm hopin he ain't packin any heat lol

PLEASE hit him.
Quote by captaincrunk
maybe a turkey leg or 6

And a Ham. Wait.. that would make him a cannibal
Child of the Fence and Guitar n00b.
well i got my tonsils out today...at least you can actually do something.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Page 1 of 5