I make little mistakes like hitting the wrong string or bend the wrong string and other times I wont.

I wanted to know if other people do this kind of stuff cause its really annoying.
Me's Stuff!
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Unknown (Cheap Brand) Fender Stratocaster

Amps:
Esteban G-10
Dean Marley GT-1000T (Less than 5 inchs tall)
Peavey Vypyr 15W
yeah dude everyone makes mistakes sometimes duh

/thread
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
I think this happens to everybody.
Andy Fox
Hard rock guitarist
I play a Jackson DK-2 and an Ibanez RG through a Peavey 6505+ stack
of course it happens to everyone

just slow down till you can play it perfect then gradually increase your speed
As said above, this happens to everyone, but it stops happening once you become better and learn what you were doing that wasn't right.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
Quote by Trence648
I wanted to know if other people do this kind of stuff cause its really annoying.

Oh, absolutely, and yes, it's annoying. In fact I find it more irritating the less mistakes I make. There's nothing more irritating* than getting a particular piece absolutely spot on then making a total mess of a really easy bit near the end.

* Clearly, this isn't true. For example, the world degenerating into a nuclear war ravaged hell, populated only by mutants and cockroaches, then being visited by aliens who, instead of helping us rebuild our shattered planet and push forward to a new utopian society where hunger, war and disease are eradicated, decide to crack open our skulls and feast on the grey goo within... is clearly more irritating than failing to keep the low E string properly muted and messing up a bar or two.
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
The solution is practice. Slow it down (whatever you're working on) and work on your accuracy. If it irritates you that much, use it as a reason to work harder. Gradually the mistakes will go away. Practice is essentially the process of troubleshooting. Pay close attention to what you're doing wrong and find ways to do it right.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Garou1911
If it irritates you that much, use it as a reason to work harder.

Trust me... it does, and I do Okay, the one exception is when it gets filed under "I'm having a Bad Guitar Day", in which case it gets binned until later \ tomorrow [delete as appropriate].
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
Everyone does it just make sure you work on it not just let it go and you will be fine
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor