i just got an original crybaby wah pedal and i'm kind of a noob at wah. i put in batteries and plugged it in and everything. no matter how much i rock the thing back and forth, it does absolutely nothing. i have a line6 spider iii 75 watt amp and an SG, i mess with distortions, volume, effects, everything, i seem to get nothing, not even the slightest tone change. do i just have a bad pedal or am i doing something wrong??
well when i click it one way it, i play and nothing comes out of the amp, i click it another and i get sound, but only with the results i previously stated
ha...well...other than clicking it on...check that you've got it plugged in the right direction.
Quote by Kear Bear
well when i click it one way it, i play and nothing comes out of the amp, i click it another and i get sound, but only with the results i previously stated

Is the battery new, I'm thinking it's dead.
Quote by guitarsolo_17
ha...well...other than clicking it on...check that you've got it plugged in the right direction.

yeah you might have the input going into the output jack, so when youre not using it, the bypass function allows the signal through, but when you turn the wah on, it deosnt work. im not sure if that made sense but try switching the wire that goes to your amp with the one that goes to your guitar.
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
yeah you might have the input going into the output jack, so when youre not using it, the bypass function allows the signal through, but when you turn the wah on, it deosnt work. im not sure if that made sense but try switching the wire that goes to your amp with the one that goes to your guitar.

Yeah, make sure the cable from your guitar goes through the right side of the wah, and the cable to your amp comes out of the left side of the wah.
GNRJungle, my headline thing below avatar doesnt seem to agree with yours lol
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
GNRJungle, my headline thing below avatar doesnt seem to agree with yours lol

Haha yeah, I've been meaning to change it...was gonna do it this morning but forgot

I'm gonna do it now....
it was the cord direction. thanks guys, i'm gonna go play with some wah wah
Quote by Kear Bear
it was the cord direction. thanks guys, i'm gonna go play with some wah wah

Don't overuse it like Hammett...or Wylde.

Have fun!