Page 1 of 2
I just lost the game while i was looking at the you laugh you lose thread, and i got to wondering if anybody here plays the game? it's a big thing with the dudes at my school and it has lead to some pretty hilarious fights for making people lose it.
if you don't know what the game is, just ask and i'll tell
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
I was new here when that thread came about. i thought it was the biggest piece of crap i ever saw. Those thoughts are seconded.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Dec 30, 2008,
well, its kind of a mind game.
the point is that once your told what the game is, your supposed to never think about it. so you try to forget about it. but within like three days you'll remember it, and when you lose you have to openly say "i lost the game" so everybody who is in the vicinity hears and and loses to.
its kinda hard to explain tell me if you need more info
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Memes in real life = fail.

EDIT: The preppy kids at my school play it. When they say they lost the game I give them my face.

Some kid asked me if I liked mudkipz the other day.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Last edited by Aaron0612 at Dec 30, 2008,
You asshole, delete this thread so I can't see it and lose.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
YOU SUCK! I HADNT REMEMBERED FORT HE WHOLE HOLIDAY!!!

Everyone were i playsit, even the teachers. We will just be in a lesson, and my english teacher would blurt out, "****, i just remembered the game," and the class will swear at her. (in a nice way)

rules of the game:
You are now playing the game
Aslong as you have forgotten the game, you are winning.
When you remember the game, you lose.
when you lose, you must declare it loudly and proudly, and explain the game to everyone around you.
You can never stop playing.
no! the only way to win the game is to have everyone in the world playing it, even unborn babies. and i won't delete this thread btw
Quote by smb
Damnit, TS.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
That sounds like a stupid game.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ProphetToJables
YOU SUCK! I HADNT REMEMBERED FORT HE WHOLE HOLIDAY!!!

Everyone were i playsit, even the teachers. We will just be in a lesson, and my english teacher would blurt out, "****, i just remembered the game," and the class will swear at her. (in a nice way)

rules of the game:
You are now playing the game
Aslong as you have forgotten the game, you are winning.
When you remember the game, you lose.
when you lose, you must declare it loudly and proudly, and explain the game to everyone around you.
You can never stop playing.

much better explanation of how to play.
Quote by smb
lol i lost the game for like a week non-stop last month.
I swear if i ever hear of the game again i will chuck a hissy fit lol.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
That sounds like a stupid game.

it is i know it kinda has no point but for some stupid reason its fun...
Quote by smb
Fuck you man, fuck you.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
the rule was you announce it to give every one playing it a 30 minute grace period
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by InvaderTSN
I think it's stupid as hell.

Indeed.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
why **** me?

yea i forgot to mention the grace period, but no one goes by that at my school
Quote by smb
how could it be a waste of thought if the point of the game is to NOT think about it?
Quote by smb
You can't win, because ****ing idiots like you bring it up over and over when they lose.

For example: one guy in a classroom loses the game, whilst others in the room are playing it by not remembering. By blurting out that he lost the game, the others remember what they forgot, and therefore lose as well.

It's a doomed game, and it's ****ing retarded.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Im planning an epic prank at my school where I make sure everyone knows about the game and then have an announcement that says "You all just lost the game"

oh and BTW

**** YOU I LOST THE GAME!! I HADNT REMEMBERED FOR FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!
christ this is just a stupid game, everyone's getting so pissed off about it lmfao
Quote by smb
Quote by Aaron0612
Some kid asked me if I liked mudkipz the other day.

I ask my sister that every few minutes just to piss her off.
me and my friends play this at my school too. we were wandering how many times in one day you can loose?

by the way F@$k You sir!! i went the whole hollidays without loosing!
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
I beat the game. It's quite simple just stop caring. If you try not to think about it you
think about it all the time. That's the whole point of the game anyway, shows you how if you try not to think about something you can't help yourself.

*goes back to not caring*

EDIT:
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
Im planning an epic prank at my school where I make sure everyone knows about the game and then have an announcement that says "You all just lost the game"

My friend did that. The entire band got pissed off. It was so damn funny.
Last edited by NoOne0507 at Dec 31, 2008,
I've been playing for years now

no matter how dumb it may be, I cant manage to get away from it haha
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Stupidest game ever

/thread
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Page 1 of 2