So, my year old Vox ad30vt's input jack fell into the amp after the nut holding it in its spot went loose. i have made multiple attempts to open the amp up, but it hasnt even budged. I unscrewed every screw on the back of the amp, and found out that the back piece must be glued in. Am I doing this wrong or should i bring it in to be fixed. (remember having it fixed can be like 80$ and i dont feel like wasting my money on this amp). Thanks Guys.
that happened with my friends solid state. He turned it upside down and moved it around intil the imput jack was by the hole, he grabed it and screwed the nut back on. easy as pie, but a tube amp is heavier to hold up and try and move or joslte so you may need 2 people. That or take the glued thing off, how mych harm could it do right?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
i guess thanks. lol. i tried the turn upside down. but ill try it again. and it is under warranty, but because its not a mechanical thing, they dont cover it.
k so now ive tried it again, and im thinking maybe ima just get me a nice powerful magnet