Hello all. I'm looking to start an online classic rock cover band. Major influences for this project would be Allman Brothers, Beatles, Cream, CCR, Doobie Brothers, Grateful Dead, Hendrix, Rolling Stones, The Who, ect. There’s a more complete list of artists in my profile.
-I’m looking for players at a more intermediate/advanced level-
-Please have music on your profile before you post here -

We will need:

Guitar One- Minderbinder
Guitar Two- Datrooper
Bass- MetalBass 77
Drums- Yoda_is_real
Vocals- Twist of fate
(Keyboard/Piano)-

I can decently do keyboard/piano parts, if I can find the music or figure it out, but it might be nice to have someone better. Also, we can’t have too many singers, some good backing vocals can make any group sound better.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Last edited by Minderbinder at Jan 2, 2009,
Well, it looks like you have been kinda left alone. I would love to be the guitar two spot. I use Sony Acid Pro or Adobe Audition to record. The recording on my profile is not my best work(unfortunately) and i have way better recordings if you would like them. If you want to message me go ahead, my MSN is: TheTr00per@live.com Thanks in Advance
-Datrooper
I'm Luke.
Quote by Datrooper
Well, it looks like you have been kinda left alone. I would love to be the guitar two spot. I use Sony Acid Pro or Adobe Audition to record. The recording on my profile is not my best work(unfortunately) and i have way better recordings if you would like them. If you want to message me go ahead, my MSN is: TheTr00per@live.com Thanks in Advance
-Datrooper

Alright, sounds good. The Spots yours.
Quote by ElMaco
Ok, I may be able to talk steel skins into drumming for us. Hopefully he will. I remember he said he had been in a band with you before.
I'm Luke.
Also, I forgot to ask, do you have MSN. And, how far to do you plan on taking this? Like album, myspace, professional, etc.
I'm Luke.
You think doing a cover of Black Magic Woman by Santana would work?
I'm Luke.
Quote by Twist of fate
I'll be a singer, I don't have a recording of me singing on my profile but I can sing classic rock.

You're in.
Quote by ElMaco
Quote by Datrooper
Ok, I may be able to talk steel skins into drumming for us. Hopefully he will. I remember he said he had been in a band with you before.

Last time I collaborated with Steel Skins, the drum track he gave me (One for “Summer In The City&rdquo sounded like a really cheap drum machine. So either he really isn’t good, or he didn’t care enough to make a decent drum track last time. Either way, I’d prefer someone else.

Quote by Datrooper
Also, I forgot to ask, do you have MSN. And, how far to do you plan on taking this? Like album, myspace, professional, etc.

I don’t really know, we’ll just record some songs and decide from there. If this gets off the ground and doesn’t fall apart, I don’t see why we couldn’t make an album out of this. And no, I don’t have MSN, but I do have email through AOL.
Quote by ElMaco
Well, I may not be able to do this, with school starting back up, I'll have limited time to record so, I'm not sure yet
I'm Luke.
Alright guys, we' all set. Now we just need something to cover. I didn't think it would fill this fast, I'm still thinking of what song to do. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Quote by ElMaco