My band mates and I just went down to our practice space, and someone had broken in and stole my guitar and 2 of my pedals. Nothing else was touched. Don't instances like this make you lose what little faith you had in humanity?
My gear stays where I lay my head at night. A friend of mine had an old gibson es335 that stayed at a practice building that no one lived in. and kids broke in and tore it up just to tear it up.

What guitar and pedals was stolen?
Yeah...that was a little much. Apologies. I'm just pissed.

EDIT: Gibson SG and a Line 6 DL$ and Ibanez TS808
I have lost faith in humanity. People are just too stupid. The other day this dude and his band left their equipment at this place. So I broke in and stole this nice guitar and 2 pedals. I didn't feel like taking anything else though.
I knew a guy who worked and saved up for 4 months to get a jazz bass, and 2 weeks later somebody walked off with it, right from his apartment.
Ouch. Always keep those precious things close to home...

Either that or keep them with you.. under the covers.. In a tight embrace..
I'm the guy that can't think...

I act...

Quote by goest
Kizu wins...

Quote by ryand111
Kizu-Eien is the equivalent of mother nature in the internet
Quote by brandonroy
My gear stays where I lay my head at night. A friend of mine had an old gibson es335 that stayed at a practice building that no one lived in. and kids broke in and tore it up just to tear it up.

What guitar and pedals was stolen?

This. I sleep with Mrs. Jackson every night. I just wish I could make her scream when I touched her.

Quote by vegetassj4
I have lost faith in humanity. People are just too stupid. The other day this dude and his band left their equipment at this place. So I broke in and stole this nice guitar and 2 pedals. I didn't feel like taking anything else though.

Vegeta was always an asshole...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by vegetassj4

I found you...
Quote by vegetassj4

This post had potential.
Unfortunately, it wasn't done very well.
Quote by vegetassj4

That joke has been done too many times. And more correct.
I would find the bastard that did that, if your guitar has a serial #, and kick him in his nuts until I see them fly out of his mouth.
Quote by bendystraw
That joke has been done too many times. And more correct.

I think you mean to say it's been done correctlier... I failed english...
that sucks
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by captaincrunk
beat up the vegeta guy and get the money. you have evidence!

Pfff... He can beat the prince of saiyans? I'd like to see him try. Bring it on!! HAAAAAAA!!!!
Quote by vegetassj4
Pfff... He can beat the prince of saiyans? I'd like to see him try. Bring it on!! HAAAAAAA!!!!

He'll just get Goku
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by stratguy335
My band mates and I just went down to our practice space, and someone had broken in and stole my guitar and 2 of my pedals. Nothing else was touched. Don't instances like this make you lose what little faith you had in humanity?

No, because I don't base my views on a group from one individual.

I hate those pessimests who are all like "God I hate humanity! Humans suck!"

Just go die, if you hate yourself so much. You don't even believe your own bullsh*t because clearly you own a computer and other human devices.
Quote by Bowkore
No, because I don't base my views on a group from one individual.

I hate those pessimests who are all like "God I hate humanity! Humans suck!"

Just go die, if you hate yourself so much. You don't even believe your own bullsh*t because clearly you own a computer and other human devices.

lol

but either way, the dude got his **** stolen, thats lame as **** man. it was probably just spur of the moment that he said "i hate humans" or whatever. its all good! happy new year!
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
He'll just get Goku

Oh yeah!! Let him call Goku! Then I'll just um... I'll... um... I hate you...
Quote by KillerNapkin
lol

but either way, the dude got his **** stolen, thats lame as **** man. it was probably just spur of the moment that he said "i hate humans" or whatever. its all good! happy new year!

I hope so, I would be pissed too.

But I wouldnt lose faith in humanity, I'd lose faith in the security of the place that held the gear that was stolen.
Dude, I would seriously **** someone up if they stole my guitar. I'm not even good at playing it, but it's a beauty, and it makes me happy. I can't even imagine. Your life sucks now.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

So that's why they call it the petunia.

Quote by vegetassj4
Oh yeah!! Let him call Goku! Then I'll just um... I'll... um... I hate you...

It's ok, just return the gear, and we won't call him
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!