I know there are threads about this already, but I couldn't find any with a whammy or volume pedal in the chain. I'm updating my pedalboard setup and I want to make sure everything is in order...literally.

Heres the way it will be setup once all my new pedals get here:

Guitar>Artec Big Dots Tuner>Crybaby>Digitech Whammy>Artec FuzzTown>EHX Metal Muff>Modtone Speedbox (used as OD)>MXR Phase 90>EXH Small Clone>MXR 117 Flanger>Artec Resovibe Tremolo>MXR 10-band EQ>Morley Little Alligator Volume Pedal>EXH Echo #1>ISP Decimator>Morley A/B>AMPS

EDIT: all these will be in front of the amps, not in effects loop.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 6, 2009,
I'd keep the whammy in second or third place and the volume pedal in the effects loop if you have one.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
So move the whammy to either side of the wah? I don't use an effects loop because I A/B between amps. So where would the volume go? I'll edit original post to specify.
I really like my Whammy in the effects loop, actually. I feel like it sounds a lot smoother there, and it's not so sharp, but that's just my opinion.

EDIT:

Quote by eyebanez333
So move the whammy to either side of the wah? I don't use an effects loop because I A/B between amps. So where would the volume go? I'll edit original post to specify.

Ohhh, I see. Hmmm. I'm really not sure to tell you the truth. What if you have the whammy in just one of the effects loops, and use that amp when you use the Whammy?
Last edited by GNRjungle87 at Dec 31, 2008,
Anybody? I'm pretty sure the volume is in the correct place...maybe after the Decimator?