Page 1 of 3
Quote by Derrikb
look in the shadows and discolorations. for example, a head that looks like a cartoon character, and a giant dick with a shadow of a man ready to suck it. look not at the actual stone postitionings

I'll have what you're smoking.
Quote by Derrikb
not the real thing..at least i dont think. NONE of my friends saw wat i saw. well, just look at it...things will start to appear. u need LOTS of patience. or a nicely rolled joint.

http://www.aboutstonehenge.info/images/education/stonehenge-wallpaper-1.jpg

tell me what u see and where.

What did you see?
Quote by The_Paranoia
I'll have what you're smoking.

+1
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by Derrikb
look in the shadows and discolorations. for example, a head that looks like a cartoon character, and a giant dick with a shadow of a man ready to suck it. look not at the actual stone postitionings

Dude I don't see anything. I think you have deep undiscovered homosexual feelings.
Quote by Derrikb
u people on ultimate guitar are just homophobic, unperceptive faggots who have to be a ****in smart ass all the time. i said u need patience. which means u have to ****in look for a good..idk 10 minutes maybe. ****in idiots. dont post a comment if u dont get it. i clearly said tell me wat u see. obviously its ****in rocks. now look at it again untill u ****in get. wow. im surprised none of u bright intellectual musicians cant figure it out

...hey there Mr. Grumpy Gills!
Someone' got a case of the MONDAYS
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by Derrikb
u people on ultimate guitar are just homophobic, unperceptive faggots who have to be a ****in smart ass all the time. i said u need patience. which means u have to ****in look for a good..idk 10 minutes maybe. ****in idiots. dont post a comment if u dont get it. i clearly said tell me wat u see. obviously its ****in rocks. now look at it again untill u ****in get. wow. im surprised none of u bright intellectual musicians cant figure it out

Too many astericks.

If you're gonna throw a sh!t fit, in all seriousness I thought one of the shadows looked like a striped ball, and one looked like an oil lamp.
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by Derrikb

Ya know, I was going to respond to that until my spellchecker almost broke due to the epic fail of your grammar. I got a feeling imdeath is going to come back to this thread and own it so I'll leave the rest to her (I think its a she anyway....)
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by Derrikb

Homophobic faggots.. Didnt think that was possible
damn rite. but i have like 30 posts like 5 seconds after i post it. obviously people glanced at it and said OH i saw rocks!
Quote by Derrikb

U mad?
I actually see a llama in one of the middle rocks.

Not joking.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Quote by Derrikb

Damn calm down man. The pit always does this kind of shtuff.l
Quote by Derrikb

the **** is a musician?
Quote by Derrikb
homophobic faggots. its possible. people on ultimate guitar.

You do realise that you are on ultimate guitar too??
Quote by Derrikb
damn rite. but i have like 30 posts like 5 seconds after i post it. obviously people glanced at it and said OH i saw rocks!

Were going to work on deep breathing exercises now. Breathe in slow.... and now out slowly.... In slow... out slowly. Good. Now log off your computer until you come down from whatever you are on and we can all have a good seamen harty laugh at this in the morning.
Quote by MusicalMinority
Sorry dude.
Looked at it for a while.
Just saw a bunch of rocks.

That's a sure sign of being a homosexual faggot apparently... WHY CANT YOU SEE THE DUDE SUCKING DICK IN TEH SHADOWZ??!?! WHINEWHINEWHINE
Quote by Derrikb

How about just telling us what were supposed to see instead of throwing a fit about it?
Someone has got to see the llama.

Its on the middle rock.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
it's obviously a screamer!!!! i don't trust these kind of links anymore!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
idk. i just figured musicians...with their creative minds. could figure it out. im not mad. im just annoyed.

if someone can tell me how to get pictures from Paint onto here..thatd be awesome yo
Quote by Derrikb
idk. i just figured musicians...with their creative minds. could figure it out. im not mad. im just annoyed.

if someone can tell me how to get pictures from Paint onto here..thatd be awesome yo

Upload the picture to a site like Tinypic.com and copy and past the link with the (Invalid img) tags around it
Page 1 of 3