can someone help me with this? some much of music rely's on music theory but i dont understand most of it... i dont feel like reading much either
Well you're going to have to read, a lot actually, to learn it. There are plenty of sticky's and links around here to get you started.
To be brave is to take action in spite of fear. It is impossible to be brave without first being afraid. To take action without fear is not brave, it is foolish.
Quote by gsomej
can someone help me with this? some much of music rely's on music theory but i dont understand most of it... i dont feel like reading much either

Then why would I bother posting anything

Music theory does involve a bit of reading. Harden the fuck up and do it if you want a grasp of theory.
Quote by TheGallowsPole
Well you're going to have to read, a lot actually, to learn it. There are plenty of sticky's and links around here to get you started.

and by saying " your going to have to read he means your going to have to read A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF BOOKS ON THEORY , reading and understanding theory is what sepertates the boys from musicians
<\\\SuBLiME\\\> ~ ~ ~~

This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him on his way to world domination ...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Read.

That mouthful said, when you do read, it will be a hell of a lot less boring and a hell of a lot more useful if you're applying what you learn constantly. The ability to name esoteric chord substitutions and extensions is abso****inglutely useless if you don't know how they sound. And if you do know how they sound, you have a chance at actually using them.
Are you kidding me??

Music theory is a complex science, akin to learning another language. Do you have a read a lot to learn Spanish? I'd like to think so.

Don't come on to a forum about music theory and make an ignorant statement like "I want to learn theory but I don't want to read". You sound like someone who hasn't tried anything hard in their life so far. Sounds like an opportunity for self improvement if you ask me.

Get a book...you might LEARN something *GASP*.