ok so im a mega noob when it comes to pedals. Until christmas ive only used a Dunlop Crybaby but i got a Digitech Hardware HT-2 tuner and a Rocktron Hush noise suppressor for christmas.

Heres the dealio:
I run an MG100HDFX (no get a new amp stuff)
until now ive run the wah from the guitar to the amp
now that i have the noise gate i need to switch stuff over to the effects loop
when i hook stuff up to the effects loop no sound comes out anywhere. even with the pedals on bypass i get zero sound. Whats wrong? how do i plug stuff in?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by Johansensan
ok so im a mega noob when it comes to pedals. Until christmas ive only used a Dunlop Crybaby but i got a Digitech Hardware HT-2 tuner and a Rocktron Hush noise suppressor for christmas.

Heres the dealio:
I run an MG100HDFX (no get a new amp stuff)
until now ive run the wah from the guitar to the amp
now that i have the noise gate i need to switch stuff over to the effects loop
when i hook stuff up to the effects loop no sound comes out anywhere. even with the pedals on bypass i get zero sound. Whats wrong? how do i plug stuff in?

Input of the pedal into the send of the effects loop, output of the pedal into the return of the effects loop. Try that, and see what happens.
New amp.
Joking

How did you hook them up? It should be Guitar > Amp > effects loop send > pedals > Effects loop return.
ok i figured it out. faulty cable.... dont trust fender squire cables haha so now im usin the wireless which is super noisy so hopefully the noise gate will get some good usage..

new question, which cable is the end of the chain? im using all 3 so could yall tell me what order for each of them?

send> X > X > X > return

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
ok so i should hook up the gate to that, then the other two wont really change depending on where they are right?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I wouldnt put the crybaby in the loop. Wahs usually sound best out the front. Try it in the loop though, see if you prefer it. And the tuner should be before the wah too.
oh ok thanks for the help!!

Quote by Lt. Shinysides