Ok,Im trying to hook my xbox live up,but on my modem there is only one ethernet port.So whenever I plug the ethernet into the xbox, and modem I have no internet connection.Can someone please help?
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
are you putting the ethernet chord from the back of the xbox to the modem ethernet?

or put your G7 barre chord in your face

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

i do that. when i want to go on live i just change the ethernet cables and get on live and visa-versa. I was told by a friend of my fathers that you can get an ethernet splitter-like-thingy at office depot or something like that but i havent looked
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning
Quote by DrPepper09
i do that. when i want to go on live i just change the ethernet cables and get on live and visa-versa. I was told by a friend of my fathers that you can get an ethernet splitter-like-thingy at office depot or something like that but i havent looked

yeah, it's called a router...
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by megadethrule
Dont trust bill gates......

after reading several of your posts today, you are banned from teh internetz
Quote by filthandfury

Thats sort of what a router is: Plug your router, which has 3 or more ethernet ports, into your one ethernet port. Voila, you have more ethernet ports.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, it's called a router...

i never knew what they were called and after posting i figured that what i had described was most likely a router

Quote by filthandfury

Im repeating this from all the other countless geniuses that have said above; BUY A F*CKIN ROUTER!
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?