im drunk. when im drunk i get hungry.

i went to the refrigerator, not much was there. except some ground turkey meat. so i decided to make myself two turkey burgers. fried them up in a little but of olive oil with lots of pepper and some other spices.

mean while, i was heating up a pan of olive oil, habanero sauce, and some jim beam. i added lots of peppers and red onions to this, and allowed the vegetables to cook down a bit into the sauce.

next, when the burgers were almost done, i cut up some sharp cheddar cheese and some spicy pepper jack cheese. i applied them to the burgers and allowed them to melt.

then, burger on the bun, apply the veggies to the top of the burger, (the cheese acts as an adhesive) and then the top of the bun.

mmm mmm mmmm. it was delicious.
what did you eat today?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
...where's the link between the beginning of your post...and the end of your post?

Hint: It is not the middle of your post.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
You're drunk, yet your spelling is flawless and the entire post isn't one run-on sentence? Either you are god, or I call shenanigans.

Oh, and I had Chipotle for lunch, and manicotti for din-din.
Quote by happytimeharry
You're drunk, yet your spelling is flawless and the entire post isn't one run-on sentence? Either you are god, or I call shenanigans.

i vote god

did you read the description of that sandwhich... bloody hell!
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning

I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
I went to Olive Garden... breadsticks...
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Oh chea man...

I had seafood alfredo for lunch at olive garden, and some piss-poor excuse for a grilled chicken dinner that my mom made
Quote by hippotato7
I type perfect drunk too, its not impossible

Hm, then maybe I'm just retarded or something. I can't type to save my life when drunk.
I am also a fan of cooking but have never made anything that fancy... lately I have been throwing some omaha steak (best meat in the world) burgers on the george forman, as its too cold to grill, and i just put fried onions and barbeque sauce on them.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
i am not god, just very very amazing.
also, some of you had some great things to eat today.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Yeah I happen to be a great drunk typer too. I believe this guy.
Oh, and I had some tacos and chips.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
well, i've had cereal, taquitos, and chips. that's all i ate today.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
I'm actually a better typer when I'm drunk,I find it allows me transfer hatred and rage more efficiently.

I cooked up some stir fried chicken with broccoli and ric in a sweet and garlicy hab. pepper sauce for dinner tonight.It was good but like always,I failed to judge the amount of heat properly and ended up making a "tastes so good it hurts" kind of meal.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

maybe i was sent by God to teach you all that you should try your best to type well.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Or Both!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
i had the best mac n cheese ever for lunch, and for dinner i had the best green beans ever. i also had the worst chocolate chip cookie ever in between.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by chea_man
im drunk. when im drunk i get hungry.

i went to the refrigerator, not much was there. except some ground turkey meat. so i decided to make myself two turkey burgers. fried them up in a little but of olive oil with lots of pepper and some other spices.

mean while, i was heating up a pan of olive oil, habanero sauce, and some jim beam. i added lots of peppers and red onions to this, and allowed the vegetables to cook down a bit into the sauce.

next, when the burgers were almost done, i cut up some sharp cheddar cheese and some spicy pepper jack cheese. i applied them to the burgers and allowed them to melt.

then, burger on the bun, apply the veggies to the top of the burger, (the cheese acts as an adhesive) and then the top of the bun.

mmm mmm mmmm. it was delicious.
what did you eat today?

**** man by the sounds of some of your ingredients and set up I'd say you're living in a pretty wicked kitchen man..I'm starving right now. Might have to get a latenight pizza delivered. Gotta love NYC everythings open all night lol
mmm... sounds good.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
**** man by the sounds of some of your ingredients and set up I'd say you're living in a pretty wicked kitchen man..I'm starving right now. Might have to get a latenight pizza delivered. Gotta love NYC everythings open all night lol

haha, its actaully pretty bare. i love hot sauce so i always have that. ive been wanting to start eating a little healthier, so i decided to get some turkey instead of constant red meat. and i use peppers and onions alot. this was just me scrounging together what i had, beleive my kitchen is pretty bare now.

and wes, it was very very very good.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
I made a white wine sauce and added oregano and basil, and put it over some baked chicken.
Yummy I should make that again.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
2 sausage patty, slice of breakfast ham, and 2 eggs on a bagel for breakfast.

no lunch, too lazy to make anything,

bagel bites for dinner

if i didn't spend so much time here i could cook myself some pretty awesome shi+.
fvck my laziness
Quote by happytimeharry

Oh, and I had Chipotle for lunch, and manicotti for din-din.

I had Chipotle for lunch today too
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by hippotato7
I type perfect drunk too, its not impossible

ahem. "I type perfectly when drunk too, it's not impossible."

I'm assuming your grammar improves as you grow more intoxicated.
Quote by El Gigante
ahem. "I type perfectly when drunk too, it's not impossible."

I'm assuming your grammar improves as you grow more intoxicated.

That's a very awkward sentence... jk
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
I had Chipotle for lunch today too

Chipotle is da shit. At the shopping center where I work, there are only two restaurants. Chipotle, and Panera Bread. Needless to say, I eat good on my breaks.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Dec 31, 2008,
every semester, the chipotle near my university has a free burrito day.
its usually the best day of the semester haha.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.