Just a random question... can anyone tell me... musically (as in theory wise). if the following have any in common:

Black Magic Woman and Oh Well- Fleetwood Mac
Dazed and Confused and How Many More Times- Led Zeppelin
Gypsy Eyes and Here My Train A' Comin'- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Hope You're Feeling Better - Santana
War Pigs and NIB- Black Sabbath

There is a certain smooth, sensual ambience about these songs (exluding maybe warpigs and NIB but they still got a little sensual edge to them) that really strikes resonance with me... and I want to know if there is a connection between them.
Well they're all rooted in the blues, but maybe that's obvious (since they're rock songs after all). I don't really know what else to tell you.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by Thefallofman
Well they're all rooted in the blues...

That's like saying "well they're all songs" or "they all use instruments." If you weren't a regular, I'd ridicule you mercilessly for that statement.
Ha, I know, and I'd deserve it.

They do all use instruments though! That must be the connection. I dunno why I didn't think of it sooner.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Well they seem like they all have a more jazzy sounding blues, but that just "sounds like...".... so saying they are all rooted in the blues does not really clarify...I guess what I am looking for is a personal holy grail of sound that just isn't there. An answer that I was expecting was more like the answer a Pandora site would give you...but by an actual live person.