Hey, over a year ago a made multiple accounts and got banned, I raged because none of my tabs ever got accepted and I wasn't givin a reason why..

Ofc, this is another account, I know making another multi was the wrong thing to do, but I didn't know where else to turn. I really REALLY wish to be forgiven for what I did and any help is greatly appreciated. Who should I message about this or where should I post or what should I do.. I'm really new to this site so I really have no clue what to do to get a second chance.

Please help fast.. it's only a matter of time before I'm banned again

[Edit]
Also, what happend to the Forum of the Banned?
Last edited by Lol.. at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by HISOTRA
Don't make multiple accounts.
That might help.

Sorry I had to point this out.. but I alreadly clearly stated that I didn't have any idea what else to do. Honestly, you should really try to finish reading somebodys post before you jump to harsh accusations. (Not trying to be mean or anything)

I'm just trying to get some help, and obviously thats not what your giving.
you tabs were in wrong format and or not good enough
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by -tempest-
Pm one of the mods?

I don't even know how to tell if somebody is higher then just a registered user on this site or even how to PM.

[Edit]
Quote by vamprocker
you tabs were in wrong format and or not good enough

They get too many submissions to go through and test out every tab. They glance and deny/accept.
Quote by Lol..
I don't even know how to tell if somebody is higher then just a registered user on this site or even how to PM.

How would you not know this if you had a previous account? Anyway, look for blue, green, or red usernames.

EDIT: Your 'edit' above is incorrect,
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
How would you not know this if you had a previous account? Anyway, look for blue, green, or red usernames.

I was never really a huge forum user.
Thanks for the help though

Is there anyone I could e-mail, like an Admin, incase I get banned again and lose my PMing access?

[Edit]
Quote by AeroRocker
EDIT: Your 'edit' above is incorrect,

I've seen tabs on here that are no where close to being right and others that are labeled as *whole song* but they only have the first riff. :\