Page 1 of 2
good
/thread

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Dave grohl would have too much awesomeness for paul to sustain... paul would probably shoot himself like cobain did because of the same reason... not too many people can handle grohl...
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by skaterkevin87
Dave grohl would have too much awesomeness for paul to sustain... paul would probably shoot himself like cobain did because of the same reason... not too many people can handle grohl...

I chuckled.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
It would be as good as any Paul Gilbert record, because Paul Gilbert is on it. However, Dave Grohl's mediocrity in comparison to Gilbert may effect the quality of the music.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
grohl is fail.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
As long as Dave didn't get to do too much guitar - or writing, or singing, or mixing, and can keep up with Gilbert - it couldn't be too bad.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Dec 31, 2008,
i don't think their styles would mix too well.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
why dont we have the beatles make music with pink floyd?

they would make the most awesomleyepicmuzik that has ever been made!

amirite?

kthxbai
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by nexteyenate
i don't think their styles would mix too well.

^ This. Assuming he was on guitar. Drums, that would be pretty awesome.

However people are just going ahead to bash Grohl for X reason. Personally I think Dave makes better music, but I respect and admire both.
Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic
Paul Gilbert would plug in his guitar, accidentally hit it making that 'booooo' sound, and that alone would make Dave Grohl's face melt, and he'd die.
what if falloutboy and All That Ramains did an album called shove it up you arse???
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zvOrvgI_Co

I've never seen that happen at a Paul Gilbert gig. Paul Gilbert may be my favourite guitarist, but Dave Grohl is one of my favourite musicians, they would probably compliment each other well.

See what happen? He played a song...i didn't notice anything particularly special about that performance.

Their styles are kind of different, so i don't think it would work out very well.
I don't get why people like dave so much. Hes a bad drummer and frankly a horrible songwriter who composes some of the most generic, stereotypical rock I've ever heard.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Mr_Kite
I don't get why people like dave so much. Hes a bad drummer and frankly a horrible songwriter who composes some of the most generic, stereotypical rock I've ever heard.

Have you been a bad drummer for one of the most popular bands today/ written a song that's been played on the radio and achieved good status? i think not...

Shout your snout Mr. Jealousy
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by Mr_Kite

/head asplodes
They wouldnt work well together I dont think their styles are too different.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by justlivin
what if falloutboy and All That Ramains did an album called shove it up you arse???

That would be amazing.

Also, zomfgz gais, grohl doesnt shred at 3billion bpm, he must be a terrible guitarist. Get over yourselves. Sure Gilbert is a technically more advanced guitarist, but his songwriting isnt anywhere near Grohls. And yes, songwriting does matter.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
nah it wouldn't be too bad.

think about it, Dave could play some chords which would allow Paul to focus completely on the lead parts.

on the other hand Paul would completely outshine Dave in everyway possible guitar wise.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
nah it wouldn't be too bad.

think about it, Dave could play some chords which would allow Paul to focus completely on the lead parts.

on the other hand Paul would completely outshine Dave in everyway possible guitar wise.

Then comes vocals, where he shows Gilbert how its done.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
so many gilbert fanboys its so ghey

on the other hand marco minneman..mmmm
Quote by skaterkevin87
Have you been a bad drummer for one of the most popular bands today/ written a song that's been played on the radio and achieved good status? i think not...

Shout your snout Mr. Jealousy

Is that an encouragement to talk
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
^ dammit, meant to be shut
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
Quote by skaterkevin87
^ dammit, meant to be shut

It's all good. I wasn't aiming to offend anyone, neither am I jealous. I was just wondering why do you like him? I've listened to alot of his stuff and his voice isn't unique and his band doesn't contain any exceptional musicians. His music just sounds like radio rock and roll.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Then comes vocals, where he shows Gilbert how its done.

i don't know if you know this...but Gilbert has a pretty good singing/screaming voice.

Quote by Andr00
so many gilbert fanboys its so ghey

on the other hand marco minneman..mmmm

sorry for crediting the better guitar player >_>
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Sir Anonymous
Wait, when you guys say songwriting do you mean lyrics or melodies and stuff?

Songwriting = Lyrics, Melody, Beat, Everything.

Quote by Waterboy799
i don't know if you know this...but Gilbert has a pretty good singing/screaming voice.

Not as good as Grohls though.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by Waterboy799

sorry for crediting the better guitar player >_>

Minneman is a drummer
Songwriting : The writing of a song

I do believe songs have both lyrics and melodies
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Mr_Kite
It's all good. I wasn't aiming to offend anyone, neither am I jealous. I was just wondering why do you like him? I've listened to alot of his stuff and his voice isn't unique and his band doesn't contain any exceptional musicians. His music just sounds like radio rock and roll.

Yeah but the melodies are awesome and it's better than most stuff out there..
Page 1 of 2