After eating a few slices of freshly cut pineapple, my tongue started hurting and felt like it was cut at the tip. Has anyone else experienced this?
it's called citric acid.

it'll go away over time.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I got over this problem. The delicious outer skin of the pineapple is too good to remove.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
^win^
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Pay the price for consuming your prey, the pineapple has placed TeH UlteHmet Leet curse on you. Just kidding, deal with it for a little while, no biggie.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
ive heard too much dick sucking can cause that. then again, im drunk. best of luck to you. im sure itll feel better sometime soon. citric acid bitches.
Quote by serenityXnowX45
ive heard too much dick sucking can cause that. then again, im drunk. best of luck to you. im sure itll feel better sometime soon. citric acid bitches.

That is false. I do not have this problem with my tounge.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by 12/18
my mouth is full of blood now

Remove the skin, your mouth can not handle it. You could tough it out though, and build callouses.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by gdriz
Fap, rape, cum blood.
Problem solved.

eat a pear instead.

(resists urge to post pear)
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by 12/18
my mouth is full of blood now

Then you forgot the knife stuck in the pineapple slice.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!