OK!!!

Here it comes... get ready to flame....

What type of neck attatchment does the ibanez s2170 have? I have checked the ibanez site and can see it written anywhere in a way that i can understahnd.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
definetely triple neck-thru with bolt-on attachements
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Quote by DeathOn2Legs

He sounds confident. Listen to him.
Quote by DeathOn2Legs

I think it's a quad, actually.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by DeathOn2Legs

What is that???????

better than n neck through?

cuz i am 400 away from getting one. I want it to be solid since i would not dream of modding this at all

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Yeah prolly bolt on you dont really get set neck or neck thru until like the $800 prestige range

Heres a very easy check for you, turn the guitar over if it has screws where the neck meets the body its bolt on if not its neck thru or set neck.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor