Do you guys know about that thing where you post your secrets anonymously (prob with a preprepared account with a commonly known password)?

Would this be a good idea?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Site Suggestion. But yeah it's a good idea.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Double post. Dont do it.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

It wouldn't work on here because we are not anonymous, it works on sites like 4chan and anon talk with anon features.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by whalepudding
I'm not telling you any secrets.

And since, the majority of UG won't either and the fact that UG is now 4chan 2.0, it will just be troll after troll after troll of made up secrets.
NOIZE
Too many people would be giant douches and use the secret account to post "pr0n" and other such things. Perhaps making it a private UG club were you get invited, then when you are in the group you get the pass word to the secret account?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
it would be like a forum where you can be anonymous... brilliant, we will call it anon
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by alteredgod
And since, the majority of UG won't either and the fact that UG is now 4chan 2.0, it will just be troll after troll after troll of made up secrets.

Luckily, we're far from being 4chan 2.0, 4chan itself has turned into that.
Quote by alteredgod
And since, the majority of UG won't either and the fact that The Pit is now 4chan 2.0, it will just be troll after troll after troll of made up secrets.

Fix'd.

The rest of UG is still quite reasonable and relatively meme-less. Almost wise in places.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Luckily, we're far from being 4chan 2.0, 4chan itself has turned into that.

Ok, maybe not, but we're very similiar, we use the same boring memes, the same stupid dialect, often are trolled, have the same stupid question games and the only difference is we have usernames.

I mean, i browsed UG for about a year before i joined, and it was definetely not like this in 2006.
NOIZE
Quote by alteredgod
Ok, maybe not, but we're very similiar, we use the same boring memes, the same stupid dialect, often are trolled, have the same stupid question games and the only difference is we have usernames.

I mean, i browsed UG for about a year before i joined, and it was definetely not like this in 2006.

Well, there's trolls in here, but they get banned.
There's memes in here, but they become bannable offences.
There's 1337speak in here, but people who use it are ignored and/or considered idiots.
There's stupid games threads in here, but also intellectual discussions like in the Religion thread or Creationism vs. Evolution thread.

The mods are doing everything they can to keep this from growing into 4chan 2.0, and as far as I'm concerned, they are doing a great job, so "/pit/" will never happen.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

The mods are doing everything they can to keep this from growing into 4chan 2.0, and as far as I'm concerned, they are doing a great job, so "/pit/" will never happen.

Well obviously it can never be exactly the same, but with the current state it is in, ideas like this that would have been feesable a couple of years ago, are no longer.
NOIZE