if the two pedals move at all, you'll get a disconnect.

personally i like dimarzio patch cables.

maybe they'll sound ok, but you should strap tie them to the board or something.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
maybe you can buy one, see how you like it.

they vary from model to model. i suggest you check out other online sites, find a brand that has good reviews and cheap shipping, and go with that one.

also, by the way, amazon sells it for less. $3 +$4 shipping. so compare shipping costs.
http://www.amazon.com/Musicians-Gear-Effect-Coupler-Straight/dp/B0002DVAVI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1230775415&sr=1-3
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

I'd also reccommend patch cables rather than those. Like Jenny said, slight movement will cause it to disconnect and also using patch cables allows you to vary the position of pedals so they aren't so close that you could accidentally turn on a pedal you don't want if your foot slips or something.
yeah i mean, if you know that you have two pedals that line up perfectly, maybe you could zip them together.
but in my case, i doubt i'd be able to put two in a row like that. almost every other pedal (i own) has a strange or top input.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

im useing boss pedals so they are all the same. ill have to try them out and see how i like em. thanks.