hi

everyone on here keeps saying there songs are hard and as a metal player i take that as a challenge. but i don't really listen to them that often so which song do you recommend?

ican never be bothered to change tunings as all my own stuff is in standard so try find one that wont sound to bad in standard.
Last edited by jkielq91 at Dec 31, 2008,
Do you hear the grammar Nazis marching ?

Besides, please tell what you want more precisely (easiest song ? hardest ?), it is quite unclear in your post ...
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Why are you learning songs you've never heard from a band you've never heard just to prove yourself to be a technical guitarist?

Guitar isn't about competing, or being the best. At least learn something that doesn't sound like shit.
I guess you mean NecroPHagist? Stabwound is a good start. If you get it down, post a video.
Blast beats and Crushing Guitars

Quote by crocoscar
Do you hear the grammar Nazis marching ?

Besides, please tell what you want more precisely (easiest song ? hardest ?), it is quite unclear in your post ...

just a fun one
Quote by Horlicks
Why are you learning songs you've never heard from a band you've never heard just to prove yourself to be a technical guitarist?

Guitar isn't about competing, or being the best. At least learn something that doesn't sound like shit.

i only really learn songs i feel i can learn from, and i feel i can learn from there stuff.

i have heard them, i just dont know that much about them, i never sed i havnt heard them.
Quote by Brutal Grind
I guess you mean NecroPHagist? Stabwound is a good start. If you get it down, post a video.

it was a typo
Quote by jkielq91
i only really learn songs i feel i can learn from, and i feel i can learn from there stuff.

i have heard them, i just dont know that much about them, i never sed i havnt heard them.

You picked a doozy to start with. They are one of the more technical bands out there.

Quote by Brutal Grind
You picked a doozy to start with. They are one of the more technical bands out there.

where does it say im just starting? no where
Quote by jkielq91
where does it say im just starting? no where

Okay. If you can play Yngwie, then Necro should be doable then.

Quote by Brutal Grind
Okay. If you can play Yngwie, then Necro should be doable then.

Necro and Yngwie are two different kinds of technical IMO. Yngwie is more uber-arpeggios and Necro is fast riffery.
Buy both of their albums and learn your favourite song. It's really not that hard
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Horlicks
Necro and Yngwie are two different kinds of technical IMO. Yngwie is more uber-arpeggios and Necro is fast riffery.

His leads are neo classical. VERY influenced by Yngwie.