i have a marshall jtm 60 watt 1x12 and i was wondering was it loud enough for giging??
My Gear:

Ibanez RG350DX

Cort VX 2V

Marshall JTM 60

Boss MT-2

Marshall Bluesbreaker Pedal (BB-2)
That would almost be loud enough for a stadium.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
depends how big the gig is and if you need clean headroom.

what you'll need though, is a fan, or you'll be able to make an egg on that amp when gigging.
probably be better to mic it so it doesn't break up on the clean channel as said by ^
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Also depends if its going to be miced
But yeah it should easily be loud enough, hell....so many guitarists use 50 watt heads
Quote by SilverchairFan
Also depends if its going to be miced
But yeah it should easily be loud enough, hell....so many guitarists use 50 watt heads

Brain May uses an AC30 all the time, and he plays stadiums.
Watts really do not matter. Just go based on tone.
^Brian may uses anything between 10 and 14 AC30's on stage to get his sound. Usually only 4-5 are being used at once though, becasue he routes different effects through each one.

Back on topic: Yeah, that will be plenty loud for most gigs. Going by your list of favourite bands, I'm gonna guess you wont be playing clean, so it should be fine.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by The red Strat.
depends how big the gig is and if you need clean headroom.

what you'll need though, is a fan, or you'll be able to make an egg on that amp when gigging.

yeah i knw lol

the tone is amazing!

thanks for the advise ppl
My Gear:

Ibanez RG350DX

Cort VX 2V

Marshall JTM 60

Boss MT-2

Marshall Bluesbreaker Pedal (BB-2)