Ok, Im from the US, and I believe the rules said thats about $150 after everything is taken into consideration. So I just bought a body and neck of a guitar for $30. The neck is a ****ty first act, and the body is solid wood, but it is very light, and has a lot of dents in it, almost like some idiot took a hammer to it. They'll be covered up with the pickguard that I am going to make though.

I have a Dimebucker and a Dean neck pickup that I am going to use in the guitar, because they are just lying around. Im also going to fill in the trem cavity, because this body is jumbo sized, and no retroparts or allparts bridges fit it exactly. So I am going to fill it in and make it a tuneomatic bridge witha stop tail.

I am going to paint this guitar white with a custom made pickguard, that will have a diamond plate vinyl on it, because I dont have the money or tools needed to cut sheets of diamond plate. I also want it to have gold hardware, and make it almost like a les paul color scheme, but Im not sure, I may do chrome. Anyway, there will be pictures of the guitar posted after I come home from work tonight!
must.not.point.out.that.nothing.is.being.built.

anyway, good luck!
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Sounds interesting...my frankenstrat might fall into this category if I get the neck cheap enough...I'm at around $90 USD right now.
When you said metal strat... I thought 'Oh, a strat made of metal. Cool.' but you mean a strat for metal right I was really looking forward to a stainless steel guitar as well

I'm doing a similar thing (white body, black and gold hardware, high output HB's) hope yours goes better than mine!
Quote by bellerophon
When you said metal strat... I thought 'Oh, a strat made of metal. Cool.' but you mean a strat for metal right

me too, is there even such a guitar made of metal?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
me too, is there even such a guitar made of metal?

There are a couple Parker Fly guitars made out of carbon fiber if that counts.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
your going to have to recess the tune o matic, or it wont work very well as your necks not angled
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Raijouta
There are a couple Parker Fly guitars made out of carbon fiber if that counts.

i saw a neat flying V made of carbon fiber, i considered making a semi hollow telecaster or jem with a carbon fiber top because of it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Fill in the cavity, but put a hardtail Strat-style bridge. This way, you dont have to shim the neck pocket or recess the TOM.
Quote by thetoastinator
The headstock is angled actually. Its about the same angle as a les paul or SG, but it has inline tuners.

its the angle of a neck that counts not the head stock
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
not the headstock, THE FUCKING NECK IS ANGLED AWAY FROM THE BODY

the headstock angle only help keep it in tune
not the headstock, THE FUCKING NECK IS ANGLED AWAY FROM THE BODY

the headstock angle only help keep it in tune

I thought it was for string tension and straight pull-off from the nut?