Every time I chew even one stick of Big Red gum, or have a few red Tic Tacs, my tongue pretty much dies. It gets very irritated, or inflamed, for like 3 or 4 days. It's almost like it blisters. My tongue, blisters up. From one effing piece of gum.

So I guess I developed some allergy to cinnamon. I'm officially (as of my baby examination by an actual doctor) only allergic to penicillin.

Anyone else have weird crap like this? I don't mean allergies, I mean does anyone else have odd reactions to certain things that don't really make sense?
We're only strays.
"Every time I chew even one stick of Big Red gum, or have a few red Tic Tacs, my tongue pretty much dies"

this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
When i eat those greasy potato chips/crisps (Lays) I feel like the inside of my mouth gets cut or something. It's like the ceiling of my mouth, my gums and my tongue sting constantly for a few days.

Anyone else get this?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Every time I chew even one stick of Big Red gum, or have a few red Tic Tacs, my tongue pretty much dies. It gets very irritated, or inflamed, for like 3 or 4 days. It's almost like it blisters. My tongue, blisters up. From one effing piece of gum.

So I guess I developed some allergy to cinnamon. I'm officially (as of my baby examination by an actual doctor) only allergic to penicillin.

Anyone else have weird crap like this? I don't mean allergies, I mean does anyone else have odd reactions to certain things that don't really make sense?

Like that chick on House the other night!
Quote by sashki
Don't eat these, then

My tongue would dissolve.

"Every time I chew even one stick of Big Red gum, or have a few red Tic Tacs, my tongue pretty much dies"

It happens every time. I may chew Big Red gum once this year, or 20 times. But it will happen every time. Capisce?
We're only strays.
Whenever I stroke my dick, after a while, this white stuff shoots out. Is that normal?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
After eating more than two big macs, my head feels like its actually made of saturated, condensed fat.

It's amazing.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
After eating more than two big macs, my head feels like its actually made of saturated, condensed fat.

It's amazing.

God now I'm hungry.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

It happens every time. I may chew Big Red gum once this year, or 20 times. But it will happen every time. Capisce?

So why do it more than once?

Brown Sugar
Quote by 2ndslash
So why do it more than once?

Maybe he thought it wouldn't happen again so he had another one?
Pissed.
Every morning when I brush my teeth I feel like I am going to throw up afterwards. Strange part about is that it's only in the morning. When I brush my teeth any other time I feel normal.
Ima go massage some bleach into my eyes. Yeah it hurts, but I like it. Then I'll do it again and again and see if t he pain goes away after a few times.

See, makes no sense.

Brown Sugar
I reckon I'm allergic to bananas.

Even though they are about the only fruit I like, they make my mouth and throat go tingly and wierd.
I don't have enamel properly developed on my teeth. I don't tend to bleed for piercings. Allergic to pineapple.

Quote by Masamune
Every morning when I brush my teeth I feel like I am going to throw up afterwards. Strange part about is that it's only in the morning. When I brush my teeth any other time I feel normal.

Not really weird. Your body has got used to fasting through the night and therefore cleaning itself out, so it's probably adverse to your feeding it chemicals first thing if that's the first thing you do in the morning.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by 2ndslash
Ima go massage some bleach into my eyes. Yeah it hurts, but I like it. Then I'll do it again and again and see if t he pain goes away after a few times.

See, makes no sense.

Right, but everybody would react badly to rubbing bleach in their eyes. Not everybody reacts how this guy does when chewing cinnamon gum. Not rubbing bleach in your eyes is common sense. Maybe he thought it was just that piece/pack of gum.
Pissed.
Eating bananas makes me gag, i can never seem to swollow them

^That came out more erotic then i though it would

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
Eating bananas makes me gag, i can never seem to swollow them

^That came out more erotic then i though it would

Yeah it did.

We're only strays.
someone on ug told me to put icy-hot well, on my penor. it hasnt worked right since.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
When I eat Jalapenos my uvula swells and I choke.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Minty things make me sneeze.

Alot of gums and mints and stuff.

It's really awkward.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
I laugh when I get yelled at. Not a bodily reaction, just wierd.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Yeah, I have an instant bodily reaction. When I see attractive people, I get a boner. I'm not joking...