and i must solve this problem. listen to the qualtiy differnence in the new song i put it. i mean i like it but the straight chord parts dont sound nearly as crisp as the melodies. anyone have any idea y?

and incase anyones wondering im using logic studio with a DUET recording direct line-in using METAL ZONe...

and yes i checked the volume and i never hit red

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/speedmetalcore/
Last edited by speedmetalcore at Dec 31, 2008,
the short answer is- you are using a metalzone direct, you really cant expect more than your getting.

something that will definitely help though is use less gain for the rythms, like a fraction of what youre using, that will really help clear things up. you use a lot of gain.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by hoondog
the short answer is- you are using a metalzone direct, you really cant expect more than your getting.

something that will definitely help though is use less gain for the rythms, like a fraction of what youre using, that will really help clear things up. you use a lot of gain.

yea never use lots off gain/distortion/overdrive etc on chords it just doenst sound good
On a positive note, the intro sounds kick-ass .
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
thanks bro.
and zena im trying to listen to ur songs but internet is slow in iraq and its refusing to load
oh ok, well listen to them whenever you can, i have had pple asking me how i get the tones so if you like them i got some tips.
Tips ? Mic your amp. You can't expect a good sound quality for rhythm and chords unless you have a "speaker" sound. Unless you find a good cab simulator (download the Simuanalog Guitar Suite, it's free. Use the JCM900 cab simulator that comes with it).
Totally worth it.
Better than most payware crap.
o sweet. hey i dont know too much about plug-ins but is that compatible with logic? and if so ...how hah.

PS theres no way i can mic an amp out here bro. all i can do is record direct line-in.
but when i get out of iraq i can use my amp again