Alrite guys,
nerdy problem here
recently my internet has been screwed up, i think its probably a registry error, but it wont let me download any files. If theres an option to save the file to my computer, as oppose to downloading it, i can do that but with downloading powertabs i dont seem to have that option being as soon as i click the link it just directly tries to download it then freezes permanently.
any ideas?
I don't think many people use powertabs anymore. TuxGuitar FTW...Try that, if you still have the problem, ask the computer thread.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
My Computer > Right-click C:\ > Properties > "Tools" tab > Error-checking. Try that.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I don't think many people use powertabs anymore. TuxGuitar FTW...Try that, if you still have the problem, ask the computer thread.

Everyone uses Powertabs, everyone in the world, you'd have to be a complete loser to use Tux guitar.
Quote by aaciseric
Everyone uses Powertabs, everyone in the world, you'd have to be a complete loser to use Tux guitar.

What he said. Whoever suggested TuxGuitar, you must be some sort of fag.

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Powertab???

....here here hold on

http://tinyurl.com/9e6eps

I think Power Tab is much better than Guitar Pro, but i'd take this to the computer thread, i'm suprised no one has advised that yet.
Quote by aaciseric
I think Power Tab is much better than Guitar Pro, but i'd take this to the computer thread, i'm suprised no one has advised that yet.

F'real? Hm, i've always thought Guitar Pro cooler. Can't do drums in Power Tab.
Quote by aaciseric

What will it take to get you to notice me?! I put my hair up, I bought new clothes...Nothing!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE