Hey guys, I'm looking for a decent, cheap pedal.

I was going to buy the Boss RC-2, and I have enough money for it, but I'm thinking it's a bit overpriced. All I need is for the pedal to be able to record a riff/chord progression and then play it back to me so that I can solo over it. The ability to store a few riffs in the memory is also nice. Anything else is a bonus.

So, what are some good, cheap alternatives to the Boss?
er...i dont think that cheap/inexpensive and loop pedal can ever go together in the same sentence...
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by michal23
Why's that?

well, i mean, loopers are like delay pedals, are just expensive because of how they are made.

what you can do, if your in the market for a delay too is get something like the DD-7 which has 40 seconds of loop time, that way you save a little money and have both in the same pedal, but unfortunately, that's the best thing i can think of.

I take that back, what are you going to use a looper for? just playing over yourself? why not get a line 6 pod studio? Like this one or this one? that way you can record yourself with any effect you could ever imagine, play over yourself and then, if you like it, share it with friends? that's what i'm going to do actually.

good luck! hope that helps!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Last edited by bored_maniac33 at Dec 31, 2008,
Quote by michal23
Thanks, that helps lots!

np, man!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
or find a used Line 6 DL4...they can be had cheaply and are easy to control. Or a DD20
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge