my apologies, if this thread has already been made.

the question is:
what're you planning to do this New Years?

i'm undecided. not really in the mood to drink tonight... disgraceful, i know lol, but the mood hasn't really set in yet.

discuss/congregate/etc. etc. etc.

most of all, have a happy and most-memorable New Year, everyone.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I'm going to my uncles birthday party to be bored and then i'm coming home to not do anything special, i'm a real fun guy.
im going to a party to get pissed, then the pub to get more pissed, then another party to get even more pissed
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
first sitting together with my parents uncles and so on...eating and drinking

then party...

happy new year everyone
Beer is fine.
first of all. I'm gonna crack open a bottle of Bailey's in about 2 hours. I'm going to proceed to share that with a good friend of mine, who will subsequently open a bottle of red wine, and we'll proceed to drink that, then we'll work our way through enough guinness to put an irremovable simle on our collective face.

Then I'm thinking we'll go on a walk down to the local, see whats going on. Find out its full and we can't get in. So we'll go n crash out at another friends where theres a gathering of some of our nearest and dearest and probably forget everything that happened.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Last edited by HammettHead at Dec 31, 2008,
Im going to mourn the coming of 1984.

(Noone has aclue what im talkin about?)
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I've just got back from getting a bottle of Jack Daniels and a 20 bag. Can't really afford to go out as I refuse to pay £30+ for a taxi home so going to stay in with gf+mates and get **** faced. Probably end up having a jam outside at some time around 12 if it keeps not raining and some of us have drunk enough
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
House party full of alcohol fueled friends.

It'll be a good'n.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Started drinking now. Going for an Indian at 9, then going to the ****ty club in my town till 6am.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
Going to a friend of mine, have dinner there, watch the fireworks and then go out probaly
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Well my friends are all going into town to get wrecked... I've just got back from work so i'm not really in the mood.

So i'm just gonna chill, open a few ciders, and amuse myself
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
I've just had kissings disease, so my liver's ****ed. No drinking until february for me. Have one on me, ok?

Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Quote by Gord@k
Im going to mourn the coming of 1984.

(Noone has aclue what im talkin about?)

No, but George Orwell might know something about it.

U c what i did thar? I found it an awesome movie
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
I'm going out to town! I only just managed to get a seat in a taxi home, so it's all cool

Now I need to make the most of it and find some lass to kiss at midnight
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Gonna drink play Guitar Hero with a bunch of people. Then hanging with the gf. Should be a good night.
well i'm grounded for almost getting an MIP so i'm going to sit home. My girlfriend is coming over around 6 or 7 and i'm taking her to pizza hut (romantic, i know) and then were coming back here to sit and do nothing all night while in the company of my parents.
Mexican Food, Margaritas and Imports, and Beer Pong at my place tonight....going with the Mexican theme for warmth...since its like 20 degrees (F) outside.
Hopefully have friends over, strike up the bonfire, watch the ball drop, go wild.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Having my first beer now, got another one waiting then i'm gonna get ready and meet my friends for drinks at 8, then we are gonna go to the club at about 10, hopefully i won't be too out of it by 12 as the club closes at 4am, although we will probably stay till 3ish.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm just going to be sitting at home, probably playing guitar and listening music. Maybe reading a little from the new book I got.
Getting hammered as soon as I get off of work tonight. It's been exactly one year since I kicked my sorry ass ex to the curb! Yeah!!!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
I was gonna point out theres loads of threads for this.. but TS seems too nice..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Sitting at home

I'm ill.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
This year, my crew have not really made any decent plans. There are not any massive parties going on :S which sucks, so I suspect it will be a banterous night in the pub.
well it seems you guys have got me in the mood to toss a couple back this evening.
i'll be sure to have one for in reverence to all Pit Goers, tonight, on this most wonderful occasion.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I'll be having a traditional drunken exploration of the wastelands of Plymouth.
I drank the past two nights so I'm going to be living the sober life tonight at a friends lakehouse. Pretty sure there isn't even going to be alcohol there, which is strange, but I'm aight with it, we'll still have lots of fun.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by smb
I'll be having a traditional drunken exploration of the wastelands of Plymouth.
hmm.
traditional?

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.