I'm trying to catch up with a few people i haven't seen since i started high school.

I tried searching face book and my space but I'm **** at narrowing down searches. I'm not looking for anyone in particular just people i went to school with.

Any ideas? Tips on narrowing down searches? "Social networking sites" other than face book and myspace?

I know their names, but not the schools they probaly are in now or even the suburb/city so narrowing down is hard.

Sorry about the random question and the horrible grammar, its 3:30 AM here
I found so many people when I signed up for Facebook that it was scary (mainly by finding one and by looking through their friends...though thats more applicable because I moved between schools)
classmates.com?
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
namesdatabase.com

or

on facebook search for your school and it'll have all the people who went to that school
Quote by seljer
I found so many people when I signed up for Facebook that it was scary (mainly by finding one and by looking through their friends...though thats more applicable because I moved between schools)

Yeah when i joined facebook i found half my school has it but i could only find one dude i know from another school.
Quote by Dempsey68
namesdatabase.com

or

on facebook search for your school and it'll have all the people who went to that school

that site creeped me out once I started seeing all the names...

But it's like why do it. Only 19 out of like 200billion people put their name in there so it's like ehh ok.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist