I have a tough choice to make. while looking on craigslist, i found a PRS Santana SE Custom for $375, but I also found a Gibson Les Paul Studio for $400. I can possibly afford either. I like Gibsons but i hear PRS' are really nice. Which one should I get?
man...those are really low prices for such brands of guitars...the best is to try bouth..and sleep over it good look choosing the right one
Make sure they arent fakes...
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I would probably go for the Gibson, but they are both hella good deals.

Poll?
newish gibsons are probly the most overrated guitars, i guess prs isnt terribly far behind, i mean they are awesome, but sucha price tag
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by I am wet
Make sure they arent fakes...

+1
Can't give any pics, srry. The LP is Black and the PRS is Midnight Blue
i reckon that PRS is probably more in the range of epiphone guitars but to be honest i wouldn't trust anything gibson have made in the last few yaers
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
if was a just a prs santana and not a santana SE i would definitely say get that, but it think the les paul will be your better choice here
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
can u post the links to them, i wanna see em
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Quote by hitl
man...those are really low prices for such brands of guitars...the best is to try bouth..and sleep over it good look choosing the right one

^
I agree with him.

Even so, in my opinion/personal taste, i'd go for the PRS.
I really love how they feel, play, and sound.
For me, PRS makes the best guitars in the whole world.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The Gibson studio is generally a better guitar than the SE which is made in Korea and a shadow or PRS American models (which would blow the Studio away). The Studio will hold it's value as well more than the SE. However, you should try to test out both and make your decision based on what one you like best.
Moving on.....