I'm wondering how many out there laugh at this:

When you're in a public bathroom and someone goes into a stall, drops a load, and farts and blows ass loudly, does it make you laugh? Whenever I hear it, it makes me laugh, no matter how hard I try, I can't contain my laughter. I need to leave the bathroom.

Does anyone else find this hilarious like me?
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Haha I laugh my ass off when I hear it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I laugh every time. I always feel like an ass...one time I was showering..its a dorm so its a community bathroom...and I heard someone in the stall fart really loud and i started laughing. Right after that I here him say to himself, "When the **** did I eat corn?" Instant lulz.
My Gear
Black Fender Telecaster "California Series"
Arctic White Fender Strat with EMG SA/SA/85 and an SPC Presence Control
Crate MX65R Amp
Korg Toneworks AX1500G
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Tortex picks (orange)
Mogami Cables
Yeah, Ive gotta say I do laugh.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i always ask if they're okay especially when they grunt don't need no dream catcher parody.
Quote by flashmdg
its soooooo funny, especially when they fart in the searchbar

That's not funny. At all. That's down right disgusting in fact. You sicken me.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by flashmdg

uh yeah, you took that joke waaaay too far.
Like, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Sicko.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
i think its ****in disgusting.

but I do laugh when enormous fat people come out pantin like they just ran 10 miles.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by flashmdg

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
one time my friend and i were on a road trip, we stopped at a gas station and went into the bathroom. there were 2 guys in the stalls. one of them rips ass loudly, the other one says something in spanish and they start having a conversation in the bathroom.

i didnt laugh at all.
HNNNGGGNNGGNGNGGG! .......................................*toot*

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by flashmdg

No, it isn't, we all have to use that searchbar, farting in it would only piss off the community.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Quote by flashmdg

I'm so sick of these unfunny, irrellevant, overdone "jokes".
Quote by ben hause
I'm so sick of these unfunny, irrellevant, overdone "jokes".

In soviet russia, "jokes" are sick of you!

anyways... searchbar jokes are crap... yeah.
I ****ing crack up when I do it. Last year I was on a field trip to my old elementary school to perform with the show choir..I had been afflicted with a digestive illness the last view days and had horrid diarrhea. So about 5 minutes before we are supposed to perform I went to the bathroom to get the led out. I exploded

I ****ing exploded.

I farted so loud it reverberated throughout the rest facility.
I sat there with my ass covered in liquid feces laughin my ass off...it was great

if only someone would have been there to share it with me
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I

if only someone would have been there to share it with me

Oh, but I was...

I look at those pictures every day...
i work at a mall, and our store is located near the food court. at the chinese place, theres a tall fat ass mexican who cant speak english who is the cook (yes, i know, odd) and one day i walked into the mall employee bathroom in the hallway and saw him take the pooper stall. while im taking my leak, i hear the guy start singing some song in spanish. made me chuckle to myself a little. but then i heard a straining grunt for about 2 seconds, then i heard the longest, loudest, wetest sounding most toilet-bowl-water splashing fart/sh*t that ive EVER heard, and it lasted about 5 seconds. needless to say, i laughed for about 5 minutes straight.

Quote by imdeth
I don't find it very funny. I prefer when you walk in and there's a guy trying to break into the condom machine

this
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
While we're on the subject of funny/horrible public bathroom things I'll pose this question to the men.

Has anyone ever walked into a bathroom to see a guy using the urinal with his pants pulled all the way down? This happened to me like a month ago.I walked inand there's just some guy with his pants around his ankles whistling while he's taking a leak.As soon as my brain registered what I saw I laughed hysterically then got the **** out before something even weirder happened.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

When my dad was younger him and my mom's dad went fishing on Lake Ontario. They had to come to shore because of a thunderstorm coming. Before they left, they used the washroom. While their in there this one guy just bursts in panicking and runs into the first stall and just has horrid diarrhea. While the one guy is still dealing with his problem another poor bastard runs in slips on the floor and ends up right in the stall where the other guy was. My dad and grandpa were laughing to hard too help anybody.

Lolz were had that day.

Has anyone ever walked into a bathroom to see a guy using the urinal with his pants pulled all the way down?

Feels good man
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Quote by imdeth
I don't find it very funny. I prefer when you walk in and there's a guy trying to break into the condom machine

dude... those things are way too expensive... I simply don't have the money okay?!

Quote by CoreysMonster
so it was YOU LAUGHING in that bathroom!

you freaking faggot, I'm gonna go kick your ass!

I just spent 2 minutes watching your avatar...